Irvine, CA (PRWEB) October 31, 2012
The Irvine Chamber’s Micropreneur® Program http://www.irvinemicropreneur.com, hosted by Robert Coleman, President of The Pacific Venture Club, is designed to teach entrepreneurs and small business owners how to raise capital, market their products, develop new business opportunities, manage finances and plan for greater prosperity. The November webinar lineup features topics on prospecting, hiring and developing employees for success and how to increase revenue. The webinars are free for all to participate every Thursday from 12pm-1pm.
The Irvine Micropreneur® Program November Line-Up:
November 1, 2012
“Cashless Compensation for Your Employees”
This presentation will concentrate on the strategic elements of what to offer employees depending on the circumstances of your company. Robert Coleman will cover:
- Founder ownership
- Stock options and warrants
- Phantom stock
- Incentives and bonuses
- Benefits packages
- Debts and obligations
November 8, 2012
“Prospecting When No One is Buying Anything”
Join Guest Presenter Will Crist, a long-time Sandler Trainer who has interviewed over 300 CEOs on his weekly radio show. This webinar will cover:
- What to do when your sales team has stopped making cold calls
- What to do when it takes too long to close a deal
- What to do when no one is returning your calls
- The importance of an effective prospecting plan
November 15, 2012
“Using Your Accounting System to Make More Money”
With the ups and downs of today's economic environment it is more important than ever that your accounting system and financial statements give you actionable information. Join CPA and business turn-around specialist Herb Gottlieb and discover:
- How to use your accounting system to increase your profits
- How to stop leaving money "on the table" due to poor financial management
- Simple steps to financial management that will help you sleep better at night
November 29, 2012
“Hiring and Developing Employees for Success”
Brandman University has teamed up with Linda Duffy, President of Ethos Human Capital Solutions, to provide a framework which will help you define the deliverables that will make your next hire or promotion a success. The webinar will help you answer these questions:
- How does your company’s strategic plan align with your hiring and promotion goals?
- How do you define success for each employee’s role?
- When do you consider internal candidates vs external candidates for a position?
- How do you develop a training plan to address identified skill gaps?
The free Micropreneur® Webinars are scheduled for every Thursday, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. and feature a different topic each week. Past archived programs can be accessed in the multimedia section of http://www.irvineecondev.com. To learn more about the Irvine Micropreneur® Program visit: http://www.irvinemicropreneur.com, or contact Victor DiCarlo at (949) 502-4128 for more information.
About the Irvine Chamber of Commerce
The Irvine Chamber of Commerce is one of the most influential Chamber’s in Orange County representing hundreds of local businesses. The Chambers mission is to promote an economic climate that strengthens the competitiveness of local businesses, while offering members a wide range of benefits, services, programs and information. The Irvine Chamber is one of only 250 Chambers in the U.S. who meet the requirements for accreditation by the U.S. Chamber. For more information, please call 949-660-9112, or visit http://www.irvinechamber.com.