New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK (PRWEB) October 31, 2012
Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research kicks off a busy period of Market Research and Customer Experience events. At a number of these events, Confirmit’s experts will present best practices and strategies for Voice of the Customer success.
Recently honored with the 2012 TMC Labs Innovation Award for innovation, unique features, and significant contribution toward improving customer communications technology, Confirmit’s Horizons platform offers users the ability to deliver engaging insights that drive action. The most recent updates to Horizons Version 17.5 provide organizations with the ability to gain a single view of the customer, faster and more easily, through integration of unstructured text analytics with survey and other data sources.
To learn more about Confirmit’s MR and VoC solutions, visit the Confirmit team at one of the many industry events throughout the rest of 2012:
ESOMAR 3D “Digital Data Dimensions” 2012 – November 4-6, 2012, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- ESOMAR’s 3D conference will explore three thematic dimension – online panels, communities and data collection; social media research and trends; and mobile research.
IIR The Market Research Event – November 12-14, 2012, Boca Raton, Florida
- This year’s IIR event will uncover the importance of insight and explore new ways you can gather this information. Market Research’s new value proposition: transforming insight partners into strategic consultative leaders.
IQPC Customer Experience Exchange 2012 – November 14-16, 2012, Budapest, Hungary
- The world’s leading minds in customer and brand experience, from across a range of B2C and B2B organizations, will openly discuss key issues including the development of an inspirational brand and demonstrating the ROI of seamless customer experience across all channels.
Customer Engagement Global Summit – November 27, 2012, London, UK
- Designed to arm those attending with all the tools and techniques they need to devise and implement successful and sustainable customer and employee engagement strategies, this event brings together senior executives from all the key business areas within organizations responsible for customer service, experience and engagement across all channels including internal as well as external customers.
Customer Engagement Network – Directors Forum – December 5, 2012, London, UK
- This Directors Forum will lift the lid on the employee engagement strategies that are making some organizations winners in the battle for customer loyalty, and where the links between employee and customer engagement are being leveraged to provide benefits to all stakeholders and to gain competitive advantage.
To learn more about how Confirmit helps businesses operationalize feedback to drive change throughout their organizations using the world’s most secure, reliable and scalable solutions for Voice of the Customer, Employee Engagement and Market Research programs, please visit http://www.confirmit.com.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include A&N Media, Aurora, British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Ipsos, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Swisscom, Symantec and The Wellcome Trust. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.