"My experience with User Solutions, Inc. has set a higher standard for my internet business dealings and software vendor expertise. Your premier product is in support and service. Your software reflects this." VP Ops, Cook Compression, Houston TX
South Lyon, MI (PRWEB) October 31, 2012
Originally offered as a module of Resource Manager-DB, User Solutions is now offering the EIS system as a general purpose dashboard for manufacturers to help improve their competitiveness. Designed to blend into existing environments of ERP and custom systems, the EIS module can gather key operational and manufacturing data and present in crisp graphics to convey summary information across the enterprise.
EIS Features many standard metrics as well as the ability to create new, custom views per customer demand. Some of the standard metrics include:
1. Resource Utilization graphing and reporting on loading for key workcenters.
2. Capacity Bottleneck analysis, giving a clear view of which workcenters are creating bottlenecks and what to do to alleviate them.
3. Resource Loading by days, weeks, and months, and including job contribution by color.
4. Sales Order Analysis, which customers’ are contributing the most to your bottom line.
5. Days Late reporting and graphing helping to see at a glance which jobs are early or late and what can be done to alleviate the challenges.
6. Production Schedule Performance Reporting and graphing.
7. Cost Control analysis.
8. WorkCenter dispatch reporting and more, all driven by customer demand.
Combined with Resource Manager-DB, these offerings feature a unique design that quickly and easily adapts to existing operations. Resource Manager-DB delivers the benefits of Manufacturing Planning, Scheduling, and Tracking Software without the pain. Resource Manager-DB is the first production scheduling tool that can be utilized by small companies with no formal systems in place, as well as by larger companies with installed ERP Systems. Resource Manager-DB enables most any operation to immediately improve their planning, scheduling, and tracking capabilities to become more efficient and more competitive.
Affordable and Compatible
The Executive Information System is available with or without Resource Manager-DB. A single user version is $1,495. A multi-user version is twice the single user version price. EIS runs with Windows and utilizes Excel for reports. For more information, or for free trial, contact: http://www.UserSolutions.com or call toll free (800) 321-8737.
User Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1991 to fulfill the genuine need for lower cost, easy to learn and use software solutions for the manufacturing and operations management markets. Their solutions, driven by direct customer demand, have helped thousands of companies worldwide become more efficient and profitable. For more information, or for free trial, contact: http://www.UserSolutions.com or call toll free (800) 321-8737.