New York, NY (PRWEB) October 31, 2012
Since 2009, Cheap Voip Providers has made it its mission to help consumers make more educated choices when it comes to VOIP providers. This is a huge market and finding a quality provider could be hard. Due to the devastating effects of hurricane Sandy, and several high profile VOIP providers taken out for an unknown amount of time, many consumers would like to port their phone numbers away to new providers.
To help facilitate this, CVP has entered an agreement with Future Nine Corporation to provide free number porting to customers in seven states:
- New York
- West Virginia
To take advantage of this offer:
1. Create an account: http://www.cheapvoipproviders.org/redirect/Future-Nine
2. Deposit credit in your account.
3. Once your account is verified, submit your port request via the Number Porting link inside the web console.
4. In the Special Requests field of the form please mention coupon code KEWTD.
5. Make sure to print out, sign, scan, and email the LOA (Letter Of Authorization) - the sooner you do it the sooner your number can be ported.
6. A copy of your bill or invoice from the previous provider is NOT required for this offer.
All of phone numbers come with 2000 free incoming minutes and free incoming Caller ID Name. Outgoing Caller ID Name and E911 are available at an extra charge. Please note the porting fee (usually $20) is free - but other fees apply depending on the plan you choose. Offer valid until November 7th, 2012.