Download is one of the most effective tools an agency can use to stay competitive in today's marketplace, and we are pleased to be recognized once again for our unwavering focus on high quality download products and services."
University Park, IL (PRWEB) October 31, 2012
For the 19th consecutive year insurance software company Applied Systems was named Download Vendor of the Year by ACORD (Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development), the organization that establishes and enforces data standards for the U.S. insurance industry.
The award signifies that agents and carriers deliver more electronic data through Applied Systems software that through any other agency management software. ACORD documented more than 131,000 agency/carrier pairs in which carriers downloaded insurance transaction information through Applied Systems software in 2011, surpassing the number of transactions documented from any other vendor.
Applied Systems earned five other awards, which were presented at a ceremony Oct. 24 during the 2012 ACORD Implementation Forum at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Most Compelling Case Study Accomplishment for “The Case for ACORD Activities and Notes 2”
- Early Adopter – Forms – for using standardized forms, defining relevant business processes and demonstrating that the form is in production with an insurer
- AUGIE Commercial Lines Download Accomplishment Award – for implementing this download based on ACORD standards to streamline workflows and improve data quality
- Property & Casualty Outstanding Contribution Accomplishment Award – recognizing the overall involvement of Applied Systems and its employees in their contributions to ACORD and the ACORD processes
- Property & Casualty Straight Through Processing of Data Accomplishment Award – for the development and support of the full lifecycle of ACORD policy, billing and claims transactions
"Download is one of the most effective tools an agency can use to stay competitive in today's marketplace, and we are pleased to be recognized once again for our unwavering focus on high quality download products and services," said Doug Johnston, Applied Systems vice president of Partner Relations and Product Innovation. “ACORD provides agencies, carriers and vendors with the highest quality tools, services and industry standards for delivering these services. We recognize and thank them for their support."
ACORD standards are the foundation for data communication across the global insurance industry, enabling all participants to transact business with efficiency and effectiveness.
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. The company is recognized as a pioneer in agency management systems and data exchange between agencies, brokers, carriers and their clients. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied Systems software enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most. To learn more, please visit http://www.AppliedSystems.com.