Code A Weld Launches new welding franchise
(PRWEB UK) 31 October 2012
Code A Weld has developed a sound business format with systems and operating procedures which will allow them to grow a Franchise network, whilst maintaining both their company quality, service and reputation.
Franchisees will invest into and enjoy the benefits of many years of experience including brand awareness, welding knowledge, customer contacts and commercial good practice.
Following a customer visit Code A Weld will write all the certification and send them to the customer together with the invoice on behalf of the franchisee. Whilst offering a non-destructive and mechanical testing service, the company is now focusing more on the weld inspection and certification market.
Code A Weld is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) both as a Testing Laboratory and as an Inspection Body. They are approved suppliers to many major aerospace companies such as Rolls Royce and GKN Aerospace and work with the UK’s leading balloon manufacturer.
The Franchise Package
1. Trade under the Code A Weld name and logo
2. Have a four weeks initial training programme (six weeks if you come from a non-welding background) spent working within Code A Weld and time out with other Code A Weld Surveyors working within customer premises
3. Provide you with a comprehensive Operations Manual
4. Launch Package will include local PR and marketing aimed at your potential customers
5. Utilise all the proven business systems developed by Code A Weld within its own business
6. Help with ongoing marketing and promotional support
7. A protected Territory
8. Inclusion on the Code A Weld web site providing you customer exposure
9. Ongoing Day to Day advice and sound support
10. Regular visits from the Code A Weld management team to help you to maximise your sales and profits
For further information about this exciting opportunity please call 0844 9933008