"Purchasing a Matco Tools franchise gave me the benefits I needed...I couldn’t be happier."
Stow, OH (PRWEB) October 04, 2012
The US Bureau of Labor reports that the national unemployment rate, while slightly lower than previous months, holds steady around 8.1%. As job opportunities remain scarce, many Americans are looking into franchise ownership opportunities. However, many of these options require large financial investments and force prospective owners to commit to a specific building location. Luckily, there is another option that lowers financial burdens involved in ownership and provides more flexibility: mobile franchises.
Mobile franchises have been around for years and but are seeing a renaissance due to the added benefits they offer, such as:
- Lower start-up costs—Mobile franchise owners can lighten the financial burden of starting a business by eliminating real estate costs and other fees involved in using a building and stocking an entire store.
- Decrease labor—Mobile franchises are usually smaller and easily managed by fewer people, eliminating the stress of finding quality employees.
- Work flexible hours—Franchise owners who choose a mobile option are not restricted to following specific operating hours. Instead, they are able to operate their franchise without time constraints and during hours that fit their schedule.
- Enjoy mobility—One of the biggest struggles of owning a business is increasing awareness and traffic at your store location. Mobile franchises allow owners to travel to their customers instead of waiting for customers to come to them.
- Build relationships—Traveling directly to a customer helps build deeper relationships and trust. Mobile franchise owners get to see the environment in which the customer works and analyze their needs first-hand, allowing them to make more accurate product recommendations.
- Increase sales—There are many times when customers need a product, but do not have the time or resources to get to a store to purchase it. Mobile franchises bring the products directly to the customers and allow them to try products before purchasing, making it convenient for them to make purchases and increase sales for the franchisee.
Many companies have found success through mobile franchises like Matco Tools, which sells products to customers in the automotive industry using mobile trucks. Each franchise owner receives a list of at least 325 leads within their market, allowing them to immediately begin building relationships and making sales with key customers, including technicians and garage shop owners. Matco’s mobile franchisee owners also enjoy the benefits of low start-up costs with no royalty or real estate fees, a special $10,000 discount for veterans, in-house franchise financing options, extensive training and exceptional ongoing support from a well-known national brand.
“After retiring from the military, I wanted the freedom to run my own business, but worried about financial and location restrictions,” said Tom Ryan, a distributor for Matco Tools. “Purchasing a Matco Tools franchise gave me the benefits I needed. The veteran incentive and financing options helped me get started, and by having a mobile truck, I’m able to travel where my customers need me, examine their needs and make the best recommendation for products. I couldn’t be happier.”
“While there are many franchise options out there, we feel confident in the Matco business system as a driver to the success of our mobile trucks,” said Ernie Lauber, senior vice president of sales for Matco. “By taking our franchises on the road, our distributors can provide better customer service and build stronger relationships, creating a more positive franchise experience.”
For more information about Matco Tools’ mobile franchise opportunities, call 1-888-696-2826 or visit Matco’s website for tool franchise information.
About Matco Tools
Matco Tools manufactures, distributes and services premium quality automotive equipment, tools, and tool storage for the professional technician. The company has more than 60 years of national brand experience in the automotive equipment industry and a vast product line of more than 13,000 of the highest quality, innovative tools and accessories. The company’s franchise offering has no franchise, royalty, or advertising fees. Initial corporate and ongoing local training create and build outstanding value for the franchisee’s business. For more information on Matco Tools products or franchise opportunities, visit http://www.matcotools.com/franchise/.