Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 01, 2012
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, a provider of international education programs across the globe promoting academic, cultural, personal, professional and social discovery, today announced it is offering high-quality study abroad and internship opportunities in Spain and academic courses in France.
“We are excited to offer individualized study abroad and internship abroad opportunities in Spain and short courses in France so students can benefit from the history, language, literature, art and culture of these two amazing countries,” said Cynthia Banks, executive director and president of GlobaLinks Learning Abroad.
Through its partnership with Active Learning Abroad (ALA), GlobaLinks Learning Abroad now provides study abroad programs at seven universities in Spain. They include:
- Nebrija University – Summer, January Short Course, Semester or Year Abroad
- University of Barcelona – Summer, January Short Course, Semester or Year Abroad
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona - Summer Program - Summer or January Short Course
- University of Salamanca - Semester or Year Abroad
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid – Summer, January Short Course, Semester or Year Abroad
- Pablo de Olavide University – Summer, January Short Course, Semester or Year Abroad
- University of Sevilla - Semester or Year Abroad
In France, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad now provides these study abroad programs:
- Summer and January Short Courses at Lille Catholic University
- 10-week Internships
- 6-week Internships
- Custom Date Internships (4-26 weeks)
- Academic Credit
- Most fields of study available.
“The strong relationships we’ve forged with our partner organizations overseas enables us to support our students on-site while providing excursions and program experiences geared toward each student’s goals and interests,” Banks said.
For more information, visit the programs page of GlobaLinksAbroad.org.
About GlobaLinks Learning Abroad:
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad is a leading provider of education abroad and internship programs for college-level students in destinations across the globe. Students from more than 800 universities and colleges across North America choose to study and intern with GlobaLinks Learning Abroad each year in destinations in the Pacific Region (Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji), in Asia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand) and Europe (Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Scotland, Spain, Wales, Ireland, Italy and the Netherlands.) Since it was founded in 1990, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad has sent more than 26,000 students on educational programs worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.GlobaLinksAbroad.org and its internship site, GoInternAbroad.com.