Sterling, VA (PRWEB) October 10, 2012
Unanet Technologies is hosting and sponsoring a web seminar on October 25, 2012, which explores the value, and challenges, of "productizing" services within the professional services industry.
Three major forces are reshaping the professional services industry:
1. Clients are demanding more “value” from their service providers by shifting greater accountability for results to their suppliers through fixed price and value-based contracts
2. Professional services firms are responding to client demands and competitive threats both offensively and defensively by productizing their service portfolios
3. Done right, productized services can become a lucrative source of innovation and differentiation
In an informative webinar from service industry expert, Jeanne Urich of Service Performance Insight, Jeanne will share insights gained from SPI Research’s new 2012 Service Lifecycle Management Maturity Model™ Benchmark to reveal:
- What is Service Productizing and why should you do it?
- How do you Productize services?
- What are the five key steps or phases in the service productization lifecycle?
- What are typical issues and pitfalls in each phase of the lifecycle?
- System prerequisites before you start
- What are some of the benefits of Service Productizing?
- What are the key metrics you should use to measure your Service Productizing efforts?
- Lessons learned from leading firms who are using Service Productizing as a path to differentiation
Steve Bittner, Unanet Vice Predisent of Professional Services will also show how Unanet’s powerful project and resource management software provides the foundation for service productizing.
To learn more and sign up for the webinar please click here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/907700000
About Unanet Technologies
Unanet provides superior Services Automation software which maximizes staff utilization, reduces administrative costs by 90%, improves invoicing by 10X, and supports forward decision-making for improved profitability. Unanet’s more than 900 customers include government contractors, consulting/services organizations, internal IT (Information Technology), and high-technology product companies. Unanet's suite includes resource management, opportunity/project management, timesheets, expense reports and collaboration with real time information and analytics, easy to use interfaces, and outstanding support. Unanet is available either as an Enterprise license (self-hosted software), or the On Demand License (Cloud).
About SPI Research
Service Performance Insight (SPI) is a global research, consulting and training organization dedicated to helping professional service organizations make quantum improvements in productivity and profit. In 2007, SPI developed the PS Maturity Model™ as a strategic planning and management framework. It is now the industry-leading performance improvement tool used by over 5,000 service and project-oriented organizations to chart their course to service excellence. SPI provides a unique depth of operating experience combined with unsurpassed analytic capability.