Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (PRWEB) October 11, 2012
Esperanza, An Auberge Resort, the award-winning Cabo San Lucas resort, is elevating its fitness program this fall with the launch of a new “Auberge Trainer In-Residence” guest instructor series and “Find Your Balance” four-night wellness package. Guests can discover a renewed sense of well-being at The Auberge Spa at Esperanza with the debut of new complimentary fitness classes taught by visiting expert instructors, kid’s yoga and vegetarian cooking classes as well as seasonal vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free dishes at the resort’s signature restaurant Cocina del Mar.
Esperanza’s new health and fitness experiences include:
- Auberge Trainer In-Residence Program – Esperanza’s new program features renowned guest fitness and yoga instructors from top private health clubs and studios in the U.S. Guests can enjoy complimentary group beach boot camps, TRX training, yoga and zumba classes from expert instructors, including Dirk Schultz of Aspen Club, (Aspen, Colo.); Donovan Almond of Solage Calistoga (Calistoga, Calif.); Tracie and Chris Vlaun of V Art of Wellness (Miami, Fla.); and teachers from Equinox and Core Power Yoga™. Auberge Trainer In-Residence Program series will be held November 18, 2012 – May 29, 2013.
- “Find Your Balance” Package – Guests can rejuvenate with a four-night stay in an Ocean View Garden Casita, private roundtrip airport transfers, complimentary breakfast for two, vegetarian cooking classes with Chef, two 90-minute massages at The Auberge Spa, two 60-minute private TRX or yoga classes, complimentary use of the resort’s fitness facility and daily yoga classes for adults and children. Available beginning September 1, 2012.
- Kid’s Yoga – Kids ages 6 – 12 years old can learn to relax and breathe properly in a one-hour complimentary playful yoga class that teaches them how to perform hatha yoga poses and exercises in an entertaining way, such as inflating a balloon to emulate correct breathing. Available every Wednesday.
- Vegetarian Cooking Class – Guests can learn how to prepare healthy vegetarian dishes that are easy to replicate at home such as Jicama-Wrapped Guacamole Sushi and Vegetarian Paella during this complimentary one-hour class taught by Chef Gonzo Cerda. Available every Wednesday.
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-Free Menus – Guests can experience seasonal dishes that accommodate their special dietary needs at Cocina del Mar restaurant, such as Chef’s signature Chilled Avocado Soup, Chilled Watermelon Salad and Oaxaqueños with poached eggs, grilled nopal cactus, panela cheese and light pasilla chili sauce.
Guests can visit http://www.esperanzaresort.com to view the 2012-2013 Auberge Trainer In-Residence schedule. Private and semi-private fitness sessions and complimentary vegetarian cooking classes can be booked by calling The Auberge Spa at 866-311-2226.
Esperanza encompasses a 57-room resort, 60 privately owned villas, 36 private residences, a full-service spa and several signature dining outlets, located on the bluffs overlooking two private coves at Punta Ballena near Cabo San Lucas. The resort is a member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection. For reservations or more information, please call toll-free 866-311-2226 or visit http://www.esperanzaresort.com. Follow Esperanza on Facebook at facebook.com/EsperanzaResort and on Twitter at @EsperanzaResort.
About Auberge Resorts
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. While Auberge Resorts nurtures the individuality of each establishment, all are characterized by a set of communal elements: intimate, understated elegance; captivating locations that inspire exceptional cuisine and spa experiences; and gracious yet unobtrusive service. Among the Auberge collection of distinctive properties are: Auberge du Soleil, Napa Valley, Calif.; Calistoga Ranch, Napa Valley, Calif.; Solage Calistoga, Napa Valley, Calif.; Esperanza, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; The Inn at Palmetto Bluff, Bluffton, S.C.; Hotel Jerome, Aspen, Colo.; Pronghorn Golf Club & Resort, Bend, Ore.; and Auberge Residences at Element 52, Telluride, Colo., with several others currently in development. For more information about Auberge Resorts, please visit http://www.aubergeresorts.com. Follow Auberge Resorts on Facebook at facebook.com/AubergeResorts and on Twitter at @AubergeResorts.