By taking a JD Edwards Test Drive on the AWS cloud, people will see ”ease-of-use” along with the ability to support business intelligence applications and handheld devices natively.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 01, 2012
Denovo Ventures, LLC (dba Denovo), an Oracle Platinum Partner, today announced a free “test drive” of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP system, powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Oracle on AWS Test Drive program. This cost effective, integrated suite provides customers with greater agility to dynamically grow and expand their businesses, while taking advantage of new technologies such as cloud computing, business intelligence and mobile device support.
During the initial phase of Denovo’s JD Edwards Test Drive, users will have access to quick start instructional documents and training videos for the financials module.
Enabled by breakthrough, on-demand deployment tools and technologies developed by AWS and Denovo, users will be presented with a login page that delivers them to a fully functional private instance of JD Edwards within thirty minutes of request approval.
The Denovo JD Edwards Test Drive is most useful for organizations that are:
1. Investigating ERP alternatives and the simplicity of Software-as-a-Service
2. Evaluating JD Edwards as a low cost, quick time to value, cloud-based solution
3. Interested in features and functions available in the latest release of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Mark Goedde, President of Denovo said, “We know that JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is a high function, cost effective ERP solution for emerging growth and mid-sized companies as well as state and local government agencies.
By taking a JD Edwards Test Drive on the AWS cloud, people will see ”ease-of-use” along with the ability to support business intelligence applications and handheld devices natively. Working with AWS and Oracle, Denovo is uniquely positioned to deliver high value JD Edwards enterprise applications via multiple cloud options, coupled with impeccable customer service.”
Denovo’s roots extend back to the mid 1990’s as a professional services company implementing ERP solutions for Fortune 1000, mid-market companies, and public sector organizations. Today it is a multifaceted professional services, managed services and enterprise hosting company that provides:
- Complete Enterprise Hosting and Cloud Computing Solutions, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), “JD Edwards-as-a-Service” (JDEaaS), and full managed services in an onshore, customer centric model
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne professional services to help its customers implement, upgrade, extend and optimize their Financial, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HCM, CRM, Mobility and Business Intelligence enterprise applications
The company is headquartered in Niwot, Colorado in the Denver-Boulder technology corridor and serves a worldwide client base from its United States regional offices as well as an office in Europe.
Visit http://www.denovo-us.com for additional information.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
cpayne (at) denovo-us (dot) com