Obama Victory Would Lower American’s Wealth To 25 Cents On The Dollar, Says Gold-Coin.com

Share Article

U.S. Federal Reserve reports that the median net worth of families plunged by 39% in three years, between 2007 and 2010, the most since the Great Depression. Analysts at Gold-Coin.com project that if Obama wins in 2012, by 2016, 71% of American wealth will be wiped out.

Gold-Coin.com

Gold-Coin.com

It’s imperative to protect the wealth you’ve worked so hard to accumulate. Don't let an inexperienced administration policy dilute your wealth.

Analysts at Gold-Coin.com believe that the Federal Reserve’s quantitative easing policies are responsible for the massive decrease in American wealth that has occured since 2007. According to a recent report by the Washington Post, the Federal Reserve has noted that "the median net worth of families plunged by 39 percent in three years, between 2007 and 2010."

President of Gold-Coin.com John Halloran says “We must remember President Obama has very little work experience outside of his current position. Keeping him in charge of the Federal Reserve for another 4 years will put America’s wealth into a tail-spin that it won’t come out of."

Arthur McGuire, lead researcher of national monetary policy at Gold-Coin.com says “With current Federal Reserve policy in place of purchasing $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities per month, Americans are on pace to lose another 32% of their wealth by mid-2015.” Mr. McGuire adds “Add that to the 39% we’ve lost as a nation and you come up with a total loss of 71% of our nation’s wealth should Obama’s financial policies stay in place.”

John Halloran adds “It’s imperative to protect the wealth you’ve worked so hard to accumulate. Don't let an inexperienced administration policy dilute your wealth. Historically, gold moves inversely to a falling dollar, which is the best way to limit your exposure to the Obama administration and a Federal Reserve manipulated by financial institutions.”

Gold-Coin.com is North America’s most conservative gold adviser; they offer experienced and first time investors a free copy of Real Money Magazine. This publication exposes Obama’s flaws and the inevitable downfall of the Federal Reserve. To get your free copy of this publication visit http://www.Gold-Coin.com or call 1-800-425-5672.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

John Halloran
Gold-Coin.com
1-800-425-5672 821
Email >
Visit website