Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 01, 2012
Integreon, a leading global provider of outsourced legal, research and business services, today announced the roll out of on location staffing as a standard offering within the company’s suite of document review services. The move to formalize its staffing service, alongside existing managed review and other services, follows a successful pilot program in which Integreon provided contract reviewers to select law firm clients.
“On location staffing enables us to address the full spectrum of our clients’ needs with a greater range of flexibility for each client’s preferred blend of service delivery,” said Juliet Hanna, Vice President of Legal Services at Integreon. “On the high-end our managed services provide an integrated process combining personnel, technology, and other infrastructure for a comprehensive approach to document review, while our ability to now offer on location staffing enables clients to augment their own teams and processes without having to increase headcount.”
Integreon’s staffing service offers contract attorneys and other qualified professional reviewers vetted by Integreon and trained in the latest review methodologies and workflows to ensure optimal productivity and quality. Integreon can also readily source attorneys with specialized knowledge, such as with scientific or foreign language expertise.
The full range of Integreon’s review services include:
- Managed Review (on location, onshore, offshore, and blended): A service for in-house or outside counsel that provides a globally managed review process utilizing industry standard best practices, documented defensible processes, and in-depth performance metrics for increased client visibility into project status, costing and results.
- On Location Staffing: A service for law firms that provides contract reviewers at the firm’s location to be managed by the firm.
- Dedicated Teams (on location, onshore, offshore, and blended): A service for in-house and outside counsel that provides dedicated review teams for delivery of high value service, including greater service consistency based on subject matter expertise and client preferences.
- Technology Consulting and Service: From hosted review to technology-assisted review, Integreon has the expertise and resources, including state-of-the-art hosting centers, to assemble the right tools and technologies for the job – and not just for review, but for all phases of the e-discovery process. This includes designing efficient, defensible workflows that align the use of technology with the needs of each client or case.
Integreon has seven years of experience running managed review services from its own review centers to address a wide range of matter types and complexity. Its facilities include onshore review centers in the US and UK and offshore review centers in India and the Philippines, serving US, UK, and Australian legal clients. Integreon’s facilities are also staffed by full-time employees with years of review experience. In addition, Integreon can meet client preferences for the blending of on location, onshore, and offshore service delivery and can scale its resources as needed for matters of all sizes.
“Integreon’s experience, flexibility and operational scale positions us as the ideal partner for law firms and corporate legal departments that aim to reduce the cost of document review while ensuring consistent, high-quality results,” said Brent Larlee, Global Head, Legal Services at Integreon. “With our unique standing as an industry ranked top tier provider of both LPO and e-discovery services, we offer our clients a superior service experience that leverages leading technologies to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of document review.”
Integreon has received many awards and other forms of recognition over the years for its acumen as a legal outsourcing provider, including recently:
- Top Ranked LPO in Chambers Global 2012 and 2011, including praise for its “high levels of accuracy,” “high-tech capabilities,” and attention to customer service.
- Recognized Leader in IAOP’s 2012 and 2011 Global Outsourcing 100 across a number of categories including revenue growth, employee growth, legal services and document management services.
Exhibiting at ACC Annual Meeting
Integreon will be featuring its extensive range of legal outsourcing services including discovery, document review, contract review, and other capabilities at its booth (#703) during the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Annual Meeting at the Orlando World Center Marriott, September 30 - October 3, 2012, in Orlando, Florida.
For more information about Integreon’s extensive range of legal outsourcing services, please visit us online at http://www.integreon.com.
Integreon is a trusted provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to discerning professionals, including law firms and corporate law departments, leading corporations, financial services organizations and professional services firms. Integreon’s 2,000+ associates work globally to support its clients in areas such as market and competitive intelligence, discovery, legal process outsourcing (LPO), operating model transformation and back office redesign. Integreon also excels in business support services such as IT, document processing, finance, and HR. With unrivalled outsourcing experience and its industry-leading onshore and offshore capabilities, clients increasingly rely on Integreon to meet their needs in a demanding business environment. Integreon provides its services to its global client base with delivery capabilities from the US, UK, India, Philippines, South Africa and China. For more information about Integreon’s extensive range of services, please visit http://www.integreon.com.
# # #
For additional information, please contact: