Albany, N.Y. (PRWEB) October 01, 2012
Medicare is a hot topic these days and with open enrollment just around the corner, now is the time to choose the right plan.
CDPHP® has low-cost, comprehensive coverage for Medicare plan members that feature top-rated customer service and award-winning programs available in 24 counties in New York. Members have access to a dedicated network of physicians, hospitals and pharmacies to allow for easy access to high-quality care. Dental and vision coverage are also available.
In 2013, CDPHP is expanding its coverage area by offering its Medicare Choices HMO product to individuals in the following counties: Chenango, Delaware, Essex, Fulton, Hamilton, Herkimer, Madison, Orange, Otsego and Tioga.
Beyond the basics, CDPHP plans offer a number of programs and services so Medicare members can lead healthier lives and save money, including:
- Health AllySM: A personalized program that provides support, education and access to CDPHP benefits and community-based services.
- Senior Fit®: No-cost access to the Capital District YMCA, the Beltrone Living Center, the Rudy A. Ciccotti Family Recreation Center, Glens Falls YMCA, Sunnyview Lifestyle Wellness Center, Silver Sneakers® and most Curves® locations.
- Friendly, knowledgeable customer service representatives based in Albany.
- The added security of an out-of-pocket maximum for all covered medical benefits and services.
- Extra savings for CDPHP Medicare Choices members on all CVS-brand, over-the-counter health-related items with the CVS ExtraCare® Health Card.
CDPHP’s Medicare Choices HMO is ranked No. 2 in New York by The National Committee for Quality Assurance. In addition, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services rated the plan 4.5 out of a possible 5 stars. Plan performance Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next.
Open enrollment runs from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7. For more information about CDPHP Medicare plans, visit http://www.cdphp.com or call (518) 641-3400 or 1-800-993-7299. CDPHP is a health plan with a Medicare contract.
Established in 1984, CDPHP is a physician-founded, member-focused and community-based not-for-profit health plan that offers high-quality affordable health insurance plans to members in 24 counties throughout New York. CDPHP is also on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.