MANHATTAN, KS (PRWEB) October 02, 2012
CivicPlus, the leading developer of government websites and online community engagement systems, was awarded 26 new and website redesign contracts in August to design and enhance government websites for cities, counties and associations in 13 states across America.
CivicPlus will develop new or redesign websites for the following cities, counties and associations:
- Alabama: Gulf Shores
- California: San Joaquin Council of Governments, Contra Costa County
- Illinois: Highwood, Vernon Hills, Waukegan, Elburn
- Kansas: Derby, Manhattan Regional Airport, Osawatomie
- Maine: Skowhegan
- Minnesota: Northfield Library, Northfield Economic Development, Northfield Housing & Redevelopment, Northfield Public Safety Center
- New Jersey: Bergen County
- North Carolina: Hoke County
- Ohio: Clayton, Orange Township
- Pennsylvania: Montgomery County
- Tennessee: Murfreesboro, Shelby County I
- Texas: Benbrook, Cibolo, Lake Jackson, Sugar Land
- Wisconsin: Calumet County
CivicPlus specializes in using advanced technology to develop websites that increase citizen engagement, government accountability and operational efficiencies. The company is a certified GSA Schedule contract holder for the U.S. Federal Government as an Information Technology Service provider (SIN 132-51) under the IT Schedule 70. CivicPlus also holds statewide master contracts for web hosting and development services with the Kansas Department of Administration and the Texas Department of Information Resources.
Based in Manhattan, KS, CivicPlus has designed more than 1,100 local government websites serving 43 million citizens throughout North America. A recipient of the Center for Digital Government’s Best Fit Integrator Award for delivering extraordinary digital solutions to public IT projects, CivicPlus transforms municipal websites into powerful two-way communication platforms that let citizens talk to and participate in local government. Find out where your community falls on the digital community engagement scale developed by CivicPlus eGov experts. In 2012, CivicPlus will invest more than $2 million in products, research and development. The innovative CivicPlus Government Content Management System (GCMS™) now offers more than 60 applications including Citizen Request Tracker, MuniMobile, Facebook and economic development tools. Founded in 2001, CivicPlus was selected by Inc. Magazine as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” in 2011 & 2012. For more information visit http://www.civicplus.com.