Churning out healthy and delicious meals each day can be a challenge, and busy caretakers need all the help they can get.
Tarrytown, NY (PRWEB) October 02, 2012
With a swift move from the living room to the kitchen, America’s beloved health advocate and television personality, Joan Lunden, will introduce her innovative new line of safe and responsible cookware to the masses with a launch in Bed Bath & Beyond® in October 2012. The handy new cookware line was specifically designed to make healthy cooking faster and easier by bringing a clever “twist” to the products that even the busiest people use to prepare family meals on a daily basis.
Made with high-quality materials that can stand up to everyday use, Twiztt by Joan Lunden features convenient, built-in food preparation tools that save space, measure easily and keep food warm without unsafe heat transfer, making cosmopolitan cooking simple and enjoyable for the whole family.
Coated with an innovative and eco-friendly mineral ceramic non-stick coating called Thermolon™, the line also gives home cooks a healthier alternative to cookware coated with common and harmful PTFE and PFOA coatings found in a slew of kitchen and household products.
Bed, Bath and Beyond will carry the entire Twiztt by Joan Lunden collection, which includes:
- A stainless steel casserole pot with “keep-warm” bowl and a stainless steel lid with a revolutionary straining function, available in red or white and 3 or 5 quart sizes.
- Stainless steel, Thermolon™ non-stick coated fry pan available in 8, 10 or 12 inch sizes.
- A two quart stainless steel saucepan with cover, and “keep-warm” melamine bowl with a stainless steel lid and straining function, available in red and white.
- A 12-inch round cast iron grill pan with a wire rack, a high-dome stainless steel lid with steam control functions, which can be used to attain perfect sears and convection-style cooking for an easy way to finish off creative dishes, available in red.
- A four piece all-in-one set, including a 10 inch stainless steel, Thermolon™ non-stick skillet, a “keep-warm” melamine bowl for easy stove to table placement, a removable stainless steel lid with steam control functions and a bamboo chopping board with a convenient cm/inch calibration.
Made by The Cookware Company, Twiztt by Joan Lunden was created with meticulously-selected materials so that the production process does not utilize harsh chemicals in production, avoiding a negative impact on the environment. A cookbook with Joan Lunden’s favorite recipes with easy-to-follow steps is also included that will make family dinner time fun and exciting with fresh, new ideas.
“As a working mom of seven, knowing my way around the kitchen is something I take seriously. Churning out healthy and delicious meals each day can be a challenge, and busy caretakers need all the help they can get,” said Lunden. “Launching Twiztt by Joan Lunden at Bed Bath & Beyond seems like such a natural fit, since both brands share a solid commitment to supplying innovative and reliable family items that save time, make sense and go the distance.”
Lunden’s devotion to keeping America healthy stems back to her national advocacy work for the American Lung Association, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, The American Red Cross and the American Academy of Pediatrics, Eli Lilly and the Colon Cancer Alliance. In addition to being the longest running host ever on early morning television, she recently hosted Lifetime's Health Corner, addressing everyday health concerns, and the CW Emmy-winning special America’s Invisible Children.
The Twiztt by Joan Lunden collection will be available at Bed Bath & Beyond nationwide in October 2012. Readers who would like more information about Twiztt by Joan Lunden are invited to visit http://www.Twiztt.com
# # #
EDITOR'S NOTE: To speak with a Twiztt by Joan Lunden spokesperson, please contact Pamela Wadler or Nancy Trent at (212) 966-0024.