(PRWEB UK) 2 October 2012
Following the recent closure of 133 JJB Sports stores and the increasing number of household brands disappearing from the high street, independent businesses are struggling to thrive in these uncertain economic times. With this in mind, more and more businesses are looking into corporate investigations as a means to survive.
Businesses are looking to private detectives as a solution to fraud, tracing debtors and catching unproductive employees.Private Investigators London offers this increasingly popular service. They explain some reasons why a company may look to commission a corporate investigation:
1. Fraud investigations can be complicated and time consuming, as criminals become more sophisticated and it becomes harder to prove somebody intended to commit fraud in the first place. An investigator can cover all areas of fraud including computer fraud, employee fraud, insurance fraud and bank account fraud. By using a private investigator, a company can raise their chances of locating the culprit and ensure they come to justice.
2. Using covert surveillance, private detectives can legally investigate disloyalty, dishonesty and employee absence. With a business only as strong as the employees that carry it, investigation into their honesty can often help confirm or deny any suspicions an employer has about their staff. A team of 2 to 20 investigators can discreetly follow a target’s every movement by foot, train and car and gather evidence via covert cameras and recording devices.
3. Before employing potential new members of staff, many companies want to be sure they are right for the job and won’t compromise the business. Private investigators can conduct background checks and pre-employment screening to ensure the candidate is honest about their experience and history by using tried and tested methods.
4. For many employers, the productivity of their staff is a major concern. They want to be sure staff members are earning the money they are being paid and fulfilling their duties. A private investigator can monitor what an employee is doing when the boss isn’t there and ensure they are working and not distracting other employees or spending time on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Private detectives can also be used to monitor if an employee is running a second business on an employer’s resources or in the case of sales personnel, stealing details of customers to pass onto a rival.
5. Another major issue for many businesses is debtors becoming untraceable and avoiding outstanding payments, leaving them out of pocket for their services. Private investigators can trace personal or corporate outstanding debit and trace a debtor efficiently and discreetly.
Private Investigators London along with their sister company Private Detective Reading is a team of highly trained professional and discreet private investigators with over 35 years experience in the industry. Their understanding and approachable team of male and female investigators are available 24/7 to conduct matrimonial, corporate and private investigations.