The 2012 Bully Award winners are leaders in their field, with meaningful business propositions and market strategies, driven by a rich understanding of customer needs and technological solutions.
Barcelona, Spain (PRWEB UK) 4 October 2012
White Bull Summits (http://www.whitebull.com), champions of European innovation, today announced the 2012 Bully Award winners honouring Europe’s leading European technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies. Sweden topped the list of honoured winners each with nine companies represented, followed by Finland with four companies, Spain and the United Kingdom with three companies represented.
The 2012 winners were selected from a pool of hundreds of nominated European TMT companies, which was eventually narrowed down to 6o finalists. The winners fall into three categories:
- Yearlings: firms that seek or have received angel/seed rounds or equivalent; classic start-ups
- Young Bulls: firms that seek or have received Series A financing; early stage companies
- Longhorns: post Series A firms; growth stage companies
"The Bully Award winners were selected for innovation and excellence in the TMT sector. They are leaders in their field, with meaningful business propositions and market strategies, driven by a rich understanding of customer needs and technological solutions,” stated Farley Duvall, Chairman and founder of White Bull Summits.
The 2012 Bully Award winners include:
- AlterGeo (Russia) – Yearling
- Boole Server (Italy) – Yearling
- Burt (Sweden) – Yearling
- Canatu (Finland) – Young Bull
- CloudMe (Sweden) – Yearling
- Crowdynews (Netherlands) – Yearling
- dukaPC (Denmark) – Young Bull
- eCommera (UK) – Longhorn
- Encap (Norway) – Yearling
- Epuramat (Luxembourg) – Young Bull
- Everplaces (Denmark) – Yearling
- eyeOS (Spain) – Yearling
- IOVOX (UK) – Young Bull
- iZettle (Sweden) – Longhorn
- Kiosked (Finland) – Young Bull
- Klarna (Sweden) – Longhorn
- Maporama (France) – Young Bull
- Masabi (UK) – Longhorn
- MyWidz (Sweden) – Yearling
- Rebtel (Sweden) – Longhorn
- Softkinetic (Belgium) – Young Bull
- TallyFox (Switzerland) – Young Bull
- Tictail (Sweden) – Yearling
- Tobii (Sweden) – Longhorn
- Transfluent (Finland) – Yearling
- Tribe Studios (Finland) – Yearling
- WeVideo (Norway) – Yearling
- Wrapp (Sweden) – Young Bull
- zero2infinity (Spain) – Yearling
- Zyncro (Spain) - Young Bull
“The White Bull judges very carefully reviewed seed-stage, early-stage and growth-stage companies, and selected the winning companies they believe have demonstrated clear potential for further growth and a high probability for exit in the next few years,” added Duvall.
White Bull has a highly successful track record in identifying Europe’s leading TMT companies. A number of previous Bully Award winners identified by White Bull were acquired in the past two years including BuyVIP (acquired by Amazon), JayCut (acquired by RIM), Q-go (acquired by RightNow Technologies), Severa Corp (acquired by Visma Group), SunglassesShop.com (acquired by Glasses Direct), Ubitexx (acquired by RIM), Vilant Systems Oy (merged RFID activities with Swisscom Auto-ID Services AG), and WatchMouse (acquired by CA Technologies).
About White Bull
White Bull Summits celebrates and champions European innovation. White Bull’s aim is not simply to produce events; White Bull is here to help companies succeed. Built upon the extensive knowledge and network of its founders and advisers, and in the spirit of the “wily beast” that lives inside all successful businesses, White Bull offers a community that brings together the best and the brightest – Europe’s top technology and media leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, and visionaries. White Bull will respond to the needs and wants of the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) sector, while providing a forum for on going discussion. For more information, please visit White Bull at http://www.whitebull.com, like us on Facebook or follow White Bull on Twitter @whitebullsummit.