“We’re excited to share our new product plans with the Indiegogo community,” said Jennifer Chu, founder and CEO of CHU SHU. “With a collective effort, we can help men and women stay comfortable and stylish while sockless."
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 03, 2012
Whether walking around all day or wearing shoes for a long work day, men and women have suffered from sweat and odor from wearing shoes sockless. To help fashion-conscious men and women on-the-go protect their shoes and keep their feet odor-free, CHU SHU has introduced the next generation of SILVER LININGS shoe liners on Indiegogo, a crowdfunding platform.
“We’re excited to share our new product plans with the Indiegogo community,” said Jennifer Chu, founder and CEO of CHU SHU. “With a collective effort, we can help men and women stay comfortable and stylish while sockless with shoe liners made in America.”
Launched in 2010, the original SILVER LININGS brought innovation to ball-of-foot shoe liners for women with patent-pending silver antimicrobial technology. Building on the concept, the new line of shoe liners are made with higher-grade technologies and materials – used by NASA astronauts and Olympic athletes – for increased performance and comfort. Better yet, the company is extending the line to accommodate men and introducing a full-length shoe liner. Additional features of the products include:
- DISCREET - At less than 2mm thin, SILVER LININGS are ultra-thin and will not change the fit of your shoes.
- ANTI-ODOR - The top layer of SILVER LININGS is a moisture-wicking fabric that uses a silver-based antimicrobial technology, which eliminates 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria in less than one hour of contact.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATING - Silver fibers in the micro-denier fabric conduct heat away from your feet in hot weather for cooling and reflect energy in cold weather for warmth.
- LONGER LIFESPAN - Higher grade materials have extended the lifespan of the liners from 10-15 uses to 3-6 months.
- MULTIPLE SIZING - Full-length shoe liners are available in three sizes (S, M, L) for both Men and Women.
The company’s goal is to raise $10,000 in 30 days on Indiegogo to help procure the input materials and create the tooling for mass production. Full length shoe liners will retail for $15 per pair for both men and women. Ball-of-foot cushions for women only, will retail for $9 per pair. SILVER LININGS can be pre-ordered on the Indiegogo website (http://www.indiegogo.com/silverlinings) at a discount until November 2, 2012.
For more information about CHU SHU and SILVER LININGS, please visit http://www.silverliningsnewyork.com.