Xtify’s Retail Services simplify the task of cost effectively reaching the retail brands’ most loyal customers - those that downloaded the retailer’s app to engage with the brand.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 03, 2012
Xtify, the leading provider of mobile engagement technology, today, at the Retail RAMP conference, announced the launch of Xtify Retail Services, a retailer-focused marketing platform and managed services offering. The hybrid offering enables retailers to more effectively engage, measure, and understand their mobile customers.
Xtify helps a number of top retailers influence purchase intent and brand engagement by allowing marketers to message customers based on personal preferences, marketer-defined segments, application usage behavior, and real-time location triggers - even when that retailer’s app itself is not open. The Xtify platform has an open architecture for easy integration into existing retailer systems.
With Xtify Retail Services, Xtify further simplifies mobile engagement by helping retailers:
- Repurpose existing marketing materials from other digital and mobile channels
- Load retailer locations, and those of competitors, into the Xtify system for active campaign use in conjunction with other targeting criteria
- Upload marketing lists and segments so they are available for message delivery
- Personalize messaging by integrating retailer CRM systems, point of sale systems, and coupon fulfillment platforms for 1:1 messaging, delivered via push notification
- Attribute in-store, online, and mobile conversions to push notification campaigns via easy-to-integrate campaign performance beacons
- Monitor campaign performance and generate retailer-specific user, campaign, and channel-level analytics
- Perform system integration project management and quality assurance reviews
“The technology and resource demands on today’s retail marketers are multiplying every day - managing the message across multiple digital, mobile and print channels is a challenge to plan, and almost overwhelming, to execute,” said Josh Schiffman, SVP Strategy and Operations at Xtify. “Xtify’s Retail Services simplify the task of cost effectively reaching the retail brands’ most loyal customers - those that downloaded the retailer’s app to engage with the brand.”
“Xtify’s existing retail customers have told us that sending the right message to their most loyal customers drives significant customer satisfaction and importantly, quantifiable ROI. Helping our retail partners get the most out of their smartphone and tablet application channel is our mission,” said Josh Schiffman.
Xtify is a provider of user engagement technology for mobile applications that helps brands and developers deliver highly targeted information to their mobile customers based on users' preferences, customer segments, behaviors, and real-time physical locations. Companies like Sephora, Thrillist, InterContinental Hotels Group, Ritz-Carlton, American Eagle Outfitters, PacSun, Sam’s Club, DailyCandy, and Playboy use Xtify to keep their apps top of mind. The Company is based in New York City and was founded by Silicon Alley serial entrepreneurs Andrew Weinreich and Jeremy Levy. Xtify's platform works worldwide for native iOS, Android, and BlackBerry smartphone and tablet applications as well as apps developed with Adobe’s PhoneGap framework. Learn more at xtify.com.