iHawk; Watch Your Vehicle Like a Hawk!
(PRWEB) October 10, 2012
iHawk consists of a small Bluetooth "LINQ" module and an Apple® iPhone® "App" (application) downloaded from the Apple® iTunes® App Store. The LINQ plugs into the diagnostic port under the dash. Installation takes seconds and requires no tools!
- Easily flick through multiple dashboards, gauge screens, and other diagnostic choices
- Measure vehicle acceleration (requires web connection)
- Gauges display hundreds of vehicle parameters
- Set automatic alerts
- Data log any parameter
- View in analog or digital gauge style
- Calculate 0 to 60 and 1/4 mile times
- Customizable gauges can be set to any parameter, in any parameter, in any combination
- Real time Dashboard and One Touch data logging records what is seen
- No tools required
- CAN based import and domestic vehicle coverage
The Superchips iHawk is compatible on vehicles 2007 and up, and many CAN based vehicles prior to 2007. iHawk uses iMiken™ PATENT-PENDING AccuPerformance system to acquire vehicle data, weather data, and performance data and integrates them all to provide accurate results. It's like having a portable dyno, digital gauge kit, trouble code scanner, data logging, and 1/4 mile drag strip for a vehicle neatly controlled and packaged within an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®
To view our full newsletter and upcoming events in the auto industry, Click Here.