What better way to launch our celebrations than by honoring our franchise owners that treat customers with respect, integrity and a commitment to quality service.
Waco, Texas (PRWEB) October 03, 2012
Aire Serv LLC, a franchising company that provides service, maintenance and installation of cooling, heating and indoor air quality systems, launched their 20th anniversary celebration while honoring its outstanding franchisees during the company’s 2012 annual reunion conference in Dallas.
The top honor recognized Elton and Anna Stewart, of the Aire Serv of Shreveport franchise, as the Aire Serv Franchisee of the Year. Aire Serv presents this award to the franchisee that has consistently grown through proper training and has a consistently high level of success through quality and professional service.
“It is rewarding and humbling to be recognized as the 2012 Franchisee of the Year,” said Elton Stewart. “By following the systems, using The Dwyer Group® Code of Values in our daily activities and the dedication of our team to provide quality service on a daily basis to our customers, we would not have achieved this honor. We owe our thanks to our employees and everyone who has supported us since we opened our business.”
Other outstanding franchisees and team members recognized during the conference include:
Excellence in Leadership
- Jared and Marcy Teague, and Carla McMullan, of the Aire Serv of Southern New Mexico in New Mexico
- Sam and Dianne Harris of the Aire Serv of the Gold Country in California
Woman of the Year
- Carol Wissner of the Aire Serv of Mid Michigan in Michigan
Builder of the Year
- Trey and Nancy Mills the Aire Serv of the Sandhills in North Carolina
Sales Leader of the Year
- Travis and Kathy Rackers, Nick and Rose Rackers, and Rob and Tammy Sachse, of the
Aire Serv of Central Missouri in Missouri
Recruiter of the Year
- Richard and Bonnie Ciresi of the Aire Serv of Louisville and Aire Serv of Central Indiana
in Kentucky and Indiana
Rookie of the Year
- Michael and Sheryl Knight of the Aire Serv of The Woodlands and Greater Conroe Area in Texas
- Billy and Allison Bartlett of the Aire Serv of Wise County in Virginia
Office Professional of the Year
- Jackie Karns of the Aire Serv of Cedar Valley in Iowa
Service Professional of the Year
- Richard French of the Aire Serv of Las Vegas in Nevada
Sales Professional of the Year
- Shawn Rackers of the Aire Serv of Central Missouri in Missouri
- Neil Dille of the Aire Serv of Las Vegas in Nevada
- Noe and Heather Pena of the Aire Serv of Stanislaus County in California
- Kevin and Masako Nunn of the Aire Serv of Ventura County in California
- Ray and Tina Bramble of the Aire Serv of Bull Run in Virginia
Aire Serv Vendor of the Year
- Johnstone Supply
“At Aire Serv, we are committed to making our customer’s comfortable with knowledgeable and friendly team members, so it was a natural progression to celebrate this key milestone in our company’s history with the theme ‘Keeping Customers Comfortable Since 1992’,” said Doyle James, president of Aire Serv LLC. “And what better way to launch our celebrations than by honoring our franchise owners that treat customers with respect, integrity and a commitment to quality service.”
In its 20 years, Aire Serv has opened nearly 200 locations throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia. It is represented in four countries across three continents.
About Aire Serv®:
Established in 1992, Aire Serv is a global franchise organization providing installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Aire Serv franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 175 locations in the United States and Canada. Aire Serv is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit AireServ.com.