A new survey and infographic by gadget insurance brand Protect Your Bubble provides insights into the links between tech and social media use and presidential preference.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) October 03, 2012
It’s no secret that social media has become a campaign battlefield for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Twitter alone has 100 million active users and has become a critical, real time tool for political campaigns. Millions are expected to watch this year’s series of Presidential Debates. It will likely be the most interactive campaign in history, thanks to Twitter’s #debate conversations, Facebook’s live Q&A sessions, and YouTube’s live debate streaming. But who will win the hearts and minds of techies and social mavens?
A new survey and infographic by gadget insurance brand Protect Your Bubble provides insights into the links between tech and social media use and presidential preference. According to the survey, President Obama supporters are more active on social media. In fact, it also states that smartphone owners are more likely to vote for President Obama.
Other interesting data from the survey:
- Most voters still get their news from traditional media.
- 42 percent of 18 - 32 year olds plan to vote for President Obama, vs. 21 percent who plan to vote for Governor Romney.
- Democrats make a greater investment in their smartphones, but are more likely to damage it.
- Undecided voters are least likely to have gadget insurance.
Social media lovers rely on gadgets, but what happens when their smartphone or tablet is lost, stolen or damaged? Mobile gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers affordable and comprehensive iPad insurance that provides coverage for unexpected events like theft, accidental damage, loss and breakdowns outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, with 24 hour replacement of the device.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA