It is such an honor to be recognized once again by ASTD with this prestigious award.” said Clarkston’s Managing Partner, Human Resources Carol Gillespie.
Durham, NC (PRWEB) October 04, 2012
Clarkston Consulting, a management and technology consulting firm, has received a BEST Award from the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD), ranking No. 12 out of 30 organizations to be recognized. Clarkston received the award last night during a reception held in Washington, D.C.
“It is such an honor to be recognized once again by ASTD with this prestigious award.” said Clarkston’s Managing Partner, Human Resources Carol Gillespie. “Our investment in training and professional development pays off for us in so many ways – for our clients, our employees and our firm as a whole.”
The BEST Awards recognize organizations that demonstrate enterprise-wide success through employee learning and development. Clarkston has been on the list of ASTD BEST Award winners now for three years, being recognized previously for this prestigious award in 2008 and in 2007.
“We have a genuine commitment to learning,” says Tom Finegan, CEO and co-founder of Clarkston Consulting. “We invest significantly in training and professional development and expect our people to take advantage of that investment.”
A profile of Clarkston’s training and professional development program was featured in the October T+D magazine. Clarkston, also a five-time CUBIC (Corporate University Best In Class) Award winner, promotes training and development throughout the firm. Highlights of Clarkston’s professional development program include:
- Comprehensive new-hire training and on-the-job training
- New Associate Bootcamp, a program to recruit, train, and engage recent college graduates into high-performance roles within Clarkston
- Blended learning techniques, including in-classroom, eLearning, self study, and virtual training
- Formal and informal mentoring
- Leadership Experience, an experiential program designed to accelerate the growth of employees demonstrating the highest leadership potential
- Knowledge Communities surrounding industry-specific topics
- Annual employee satisfaction survey to gauge learning needs and areas for improvement
About Clarkston Consulting
Clarkston Consulting is a different kind of management and technology consulting firm. We deliver a unique experience for market leaders within the Consumer Products and Life Sciences industries. Considering professionalism, expertise, and value as prerequisites, we take service a step further through our unyielding commitment to the success of people as individuals, both our clients and our stewards. By combining integrity, adaptability, and a “whatever-it-takes” attitude, we have achieved an extremely high rate of referral and repeat business and a 10-year average client satisfaction rate of 97%. For more information, please visit http://www.clarkstonconsulting.com.