ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) October 04, 2012
A destination wedding can be one to remember for the ages. The problem, though, is the memory can be good or bad, depending on what happens at the wedding. There are no shortcuts, hidden tricks or ways to prevent a catastrophe for a destination wedding, but Protect Your Bubble, specialty insurance brand, has a few suggestions to minimize the chances of something drastic happening on the special day.
1. Figure a budget and stay on it – The price of a wedding continues to climb, and a destination wedding can quickly become very expensive. Decide on an acceptable budget and be willing to make necessary sacrifices to stay in that budget. Cut corners where possible, and cover as much of the cost as possible out of pocket.
2. Arrange for passports well in advance – Getting a passport takes a few weeks, so it is highly advisable to apply for a passport no less than two months before the wedding day. This way, the passports will be in hand well before departure.
3. Pack lightly – Sure, the dress will take up a good bit of space, but outside of the dress, do not bring anything extra. The wedding location will likely have all the amenities for the bride and groom, so leave the hair dryer and curlers at home.
4. Medications and glasses – Contact lenses are great, but if one is lost and there is no spare pair, wedding pictures could get interesting to say the least. Those who take medications should bring an extra supply just to prepare in case something happens.
5. Vaccinations – Chances are vaccinations will not be necessary, but better safe than sorry. Visit the U.S. State Department website for information about the wedding destination, and if shots are needed, get them quickly.
6. Insurance – Travelers should be sure to get travel insurance. Protect Your Bubble offers travel protection from cancellation, interruption, baggage, medical, and more. The peace of mind will allow the bridal party to enjoy the special moment. Visit us.ProtectYourBubble.com for a quick quote today.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA