Sundridge, Kent (PRWEB UK) 9 October 2012
Collier Pickard today announced details of Metis Legal CRM version 7.5.4 – a versatile client relationship management system providing law firms with contact management, business development, marketing and client services tools designed for the unique way in which law firms conduct business. Now available for rapid deployment, Metis Legal CRM includes advanced Outlook and dotMailer integration, data validation and client satisfaction modules – smart designs to improve the client experience of interacting with the law firm.
Metis Legal CRM, powered by Sage SalesLogix CRM, helps law firms address the issues of acquiring, developing and retaining client relationships-bringing economic benefits across the firm. The ability to keep data valid and accessible by all who need it, when they need it, enables a strong, shared client management culture, empowering partners and fee earners with the right information at the right time.
Metis Legal CRM version 7.5.4 delivers:
- Smart Outlook integration, enabling partners, fee-earners and other users to work from within Outlook, blending their contacts, emails, calendar and tasks with Metis Legal CRM.
- Data validation tools designed to help firms ensure that their data is kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Client Satisfaction tools which allow users to quickly see how satisfied clients are with the level of service and relationship management offered by the firm.
- Business Alerts providing fee earners with the information that they need to know, when they need it.
The Wilkes Partnership:
The Wilkes Partnership provides legal services to private clients and companies across the West Midlands. To meet their growth targets the partners recognised the need for a Client Relationship Management tool. Having seen the capabilities of Metis Legal CRM they have decided to deploy the solution with the assistance of Collier Pickard. The key areas are around the management of referrals and improving client awareness of the full range of services available from the Wilkes Partnership. Of the many top 250 law firms in the UK who already use Metis Legal CRM, the Wilkes Partnership is the first to implement this new release.
Metis Legal CRMs development is actively supported by the Metis Legal CRM User Group, containing representatives of many firms using the solution.
Smart phone, iPad and web access further enhance Metis Legal CRM’s ease of use, allowing users to stay connected with their data when travelling or visiting clients. The “access-anywhere” features of Metis Legal CRM include:
- Automatically generated “Taxi reports”, sent to partners and fee-earners in advance of meetings with clients and contain key information on recent interactions with the client across the firm.
- Partners and fee-earners can access information about the strengths and weaknesses of key clients at any time, or discuss satisfaction levels with their clients whilst completing client satisfaction surveys stored with the CRM system.
“Our Metis Legal CRM launch has been made possible by the special contribution of the Metis user group, and the organisations that provide its unique eco system. Our contribution in terms of expertise and development skills is focused on our core business competencies. In short, it is everything we do in our own business to acquire, retain and develop clients.”
Paul Pitman – Metis Legal CRM Product Manager
About Collier Pickard
Collier Pickard is a niche player in the world of CRM, providing CRM Best Practice advice and guidance and implementing simply successful CRM – both operational and analytical systems. Making CRM and business automation deliver – in bull markets and in recession – has evolved from a “black art” into a structured science at Collier Pickard, allowing its team of experienced CRM professionals the ability to offer clients advice, guidance and expertise in the same way that law firms offer support to their clients.