SAN FRANCISCO, CA (PRWEB) October 05, 2012
Castlight Health today announced that company executives will discuss the latest technology innovations that are transforming the health care industry at the Health 2.0 San Francisco Fall 2012 conference. The event will take place October 7 - 10, 2012 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco.
In the panel “Payment Reform and Transparency: Tools for Financial Management and Decision-Making,” Castlight’s president, John Driscoll, will examine health care cost transparency and how companies are using big data to deliver cost transparency, and the session will be moderated by Castlight’s chief marketing officer, Peter Isaacson. Castlight will also host a panel, “Innovations in Health Care Consumerism”, that will feature nationally-recognized health care and benefits experts from leading business coalitions and employers who will discuss innovations in the new era of individual-driven health benefits.
- What: Deep-Dive Panel Session: “Innovations in Health Care Consumerism”
- When: Monday, October 8, 2012, 12:20 p.m. PT
- Where: Grand Ballroom A, Hilton Union Square, Health 2.0, San Francisco, CA
- Who: Nate Randall, Manager, Global Benefits and Employee Experience, Tesla Motors; Juliette Mirsepasy, Director, Health and Welfare Benefits, Gap Inc.; and Amanda Goltz, Senior Manager of New Initiatives, Pacific Business Group on Health
- What: “Payment Reform and Transparency: Tools for Financial Management and Decision-Making”
- When: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 2:15 p.m. PT
- Where: Grand Ballroom B, Hilton Union Square, Health 2.0, San Francisco, CA
- Who: John Driscoll, President, Castlight Health, and Peter Isaacson, Chief Marketing Officer, Castlight Health
“Until recently, consumers have not had insight into the cost or quality of their health care,” said John Driscoll, Castlight Health. “However, there are innovative technologies on the market today that are helping influence a sea change by providing much greater transparency into the cost of care. We’re excited to discuss these solutions with some of the best minds in the business at Health 2.0.”
The Health 2.0 San Francisco Fall 2012 conference will feature the very latest technologies in Health 2.0, and will host leading thinkers and engaging conversations. This fall, new technologies will be presented in contextual environments woven around a developing narrative which illustrates the transformation occurring in the space. Topics to be covered include big data analysis, personalized medicine, price transparency and keynotes from Health Futurist Joe Flower, Aetna CEO Mark Bertolini and famed personal trainer Jillian Michaels. For more information and to register, visit http://www.health2con.com/events/event-registration/?regevent_action=register&event_id=1
In addition, Castlight’s vice president of products, Ethan Prater, will participate in a Health 2.0-hosted session titled “Health Tech Innovator Workshop,” which is designed to educate and inform health information technology-oriented start-ups and early-stage firms as they enter the health IT industry.
- What: “Health Tech Innovator Workshop”
- When: Thursday, October 11, 2012, 5:00 p.m. PT
- Where: Hilton Union Square, Health 2.0, San Francisco, CA
- Who: Ethan Prater, Castlight Health
About Castlight Health
Castlight Health enables employers, their employees, and health plans to take control of health care costs and improve care. Named #1 on The Wall Street Journal’s list of “The Top 50 Venture-Backed Companies” for 2011 and one of Dow Jones’ 50 Most Investment-Worthy Technology Start-Ups, Castlight Health helps the country’s self-insured employers and health plans empower consumers to shop for health care. Castlight Health is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by prominent investors including Allen & Company, Cleveland Clinic, Maverick Capital, Morgan Stanley Investment Management, Oak Investment Partners, Redmile Group, T. Rowe Price, U.S. Venture Partners, Venrock, Wellcome Trust and two unnamed mutual funds. For more information, please visit our web site at http://www.castlighthealth.com or call (415) 829-1400.
Blanc & Otus for Castlight Health