Protect Your Bubble has identified five spooky apps that are sure to be “freakishly” fun for users.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) October 06, 2012
There are apps for almost anything these days, including a plethora of Halloween-centric apps. With so many to choose from, Protect Your Bubble has identified five that are sure to be “freakishly” fun for users.
1) Ghost Radar - On the hunt for ghosts? Ghost Radar is perfect for the paranormal seeker. The app detects higher energy levels. If found, the energy levels (or ghosts) are displayed in red on the user’s screen. The app’s sensitivity can be adjusted to weed out lower energy anomalies. Results of the readings can be sent to others…to serve as proof of the sighting. The app is very user friendly and a bargain at $0.99.
2) Ghost Hunters Haunted House Finder – Fans of the SyFy network show Ghost Hunters will love this app, which allows users to search for bona fide haunted locations across the US. There are more than 100 locations including restaurants, museums, hotels and tourist attractions. Users can gather background information on the haunted sites, as well as findings from the Ghost Hunters’ investigation. It also has a social networking component through the community message board, and it even allows users to locate haunted sites and check in with Foursquare right from the app. New haunted sites are added to the app as the Ghost Hunters team visits new places.
3) Zombie Booth – This ghoulishly fun app is the zombie version of a virtual photo booth. Users can see what they would look like as a zombie. Simply upload a photo and the app will transform the image into a 3D, animated zombie version of the portrait. The image comes alive and users can watch it blink, breath, growl and act out other typical zombie mannerisms.
4) Pumpkin Pal – Let’s face it; carving a pumpkin can be a big, sticky mess. This app is designed for those who don’t want to go through the hassle themselves. Now, users can carve a virtual pumpkin. A gallery contains eye, nose and mouth shapes available for creating a unique pumpkin masterpiece. Once it’s been carved, users can enjoy the warm glow of their pumpkin right from their mobile device.
5) Halloween Card Creator – Now users can wish someone a Happy Halloween right from a mobile device. Create unique e-cards directly from the app. Share ghoulish greetings this Halloween. The app allows users to play with backgrounds, graphics and create tailored messages for the perfect greeting.
Halloween lovers are sure to enjoy these apps unless their smartphone or tablet is lost, stolen or damaged. In that case, it’s important to ensure that these devices are protected. Mobile gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers affordable and comprehensive smartphone and tablet insurance that provides coverage for unexpected events like theft, accidental damage, loss and breakdowns outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, with 24 hour replacement of the device.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA