London, UK (PRWEB) October 09, 2012
In PDF3D® SDK Toolkit 2.5.0, Visual Technology Services has introduced substantial improvements to 3D PDF scene management, custom button style controls and upgraded visual quality for 3D PDF report production (http://www.pdf3d.com). This release contains over 100 technical updates for ongoing improved performance usability, integration of many new 3D file format systems. The key features of this release are;
- Scene Management inserted inside 3D PDF to Improve User Experience, Visual Quality
- PDF Custom Button Style Specifications in Authoring Applications for Corporate Branding
- Over 100 Source-Code Samples Give Developers a Head-Start
- External PDF Processing Library Integration Options to Extended 2D PDF Functionality
- Multiple VisualStudio® and GCC compiler Version Support for Legacy Development
- Windows®, Linux® and MacOSX® 64-Bit Platform Deployment for Broad Installed Bases
PDF3D-SDK is integrated into numerous shipping commercial applications, actively used for technical 3D reporting work-flows in life sciences, marine, civil, environmental engineering projects, earth resource exploration, numerical modeling, and general scientific data visualization reporting. With PDF3D features available directly within applications, 3D PDF reporting enables faster decision making, lowering project costs through improved team collaboration.
PDF3D (http://www.pdf3d.com) is an innovative independent 3D technical publishing technology for 3D models viewable in PDF documents. Covering a wide range of applications from geospatial, geology, aerospace, architecture, product packaging, and online sales & marketing, PDF3D makes it practical to distribute interactive 3D documents to everyone with the free Adobe® Reader.