London, UK (PRWEB) October 15, 2012
In PDF3D® XML Server version 2.5.0, Visual Technology Services introduces all major enterprise server integration languages, additional industry standard 3D file formats, PDF template styles for enterprise server 3D PDF report automation (http://www.pdf3d.com). Aimed at solving 3D PDF report production for cost-effective automated enterprise server generation, virtually all operational controls are managed by standard XML. The key features of the PDF3D XML Server are:
- Provides Java, C#, Perl, Python, Ruby, Delphi, VB, PHP, C++ Language Server System Integration
- Industry Standard CAD and Scientific Formats including DXF, DWG, DWF, DGN, 3DS and VRML
- Smaller PDFs than original CAD model, Highly compressed PRC methods
- Increased informational value by XML Annotated assemblies with 3D lead-lines, dimension arrows, part labels, PMI, GD&T, perspective, isometric views, scene level ruler dimensions
- Merging CAD Models from Different Formats into Common 3D View
- Animation of Complex Part Movement and Custom Presentation Controls
- Report Tables, Figures, Graphics, Images, all by simple XML specifications
- Server Configuration XML compatible with desktop PDF3DReportGen for Setup
- Choice of Windows, Linux and Mac OSX Enterprise Server Platforms
PDF3D XML Server is used for commercial technical 3D reporting work-flows in life sciences, marine, civil, environmental engineering, earth resource exploration, numerical modeling, and general scientific data visualization reporting. With vast XML tag list, PDF3D XML Server automated 3D PDF report generation enables faster decision making, lowering project costs through improved team collaboration.
PDF3D (http://www.pdf3d.com) is an innovative independent 3D technical publishing technology for 3D models viewable in PDF documents. Covering a wide range of applications from geospatial, geology, aerospace, architecture, product packaging, and online sales & marketing, PDF3D makes it practical to distribute interactive 3D documents to everyone with the free Adobe® Reader.
DWG, DXF, DXF are the native and proprietary file formats for AutoCAD® and a trademark of Autodesk, Inc. Visual Technology Services Ltd. is not associated with Autodesk.