Jason Lim, NuForce CEO: “By implementing the latest technology and focusing on custom design, we’ve successfully created speakers that deliver the most advanced audio performance from a Bluetooth bookshelf speaker today.”
Milpitas, Calif. (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
NuForce, Inc., a leader in professional and consumer audio solutions, announces the arrival of its S3-BT wireless Bluetooth loudspeakers. The NuForce S3-BT is a meticulously designed active loudspeaker that features the latest aptX® and ACC technology for clear, full-bodied, distortion-free audio streamed over Bluetooth.
Jason Lim, NuForce CEO: “With Bluetooth-enabled devices becoming the most common way to carry and listen to audio files, we at NuForce decided to create a speaker that would satisfy even our most discerning customers. By implementing the latest technology and focusing on custom design, we’ve successfully created speakers that deliver the most advanced audio performance from a Bluetooth bookshelf speaker today.”
The S3-BT speakers are based on an essential, time-honored principle: good sound depends on intelligent design and superior materials. For example, the S3-BT’s woofer employs a proprietary anti-resonance cone and powerful magnet assembly. Similarly, the tweeter consists of a custom-designed soft dome design for negligible distortion and smooth, natural sound. And, for the eye, the speakers’ outer shells are wrapped in soft white or black leatherette.
The S3-BT’s aptX Codec feature offers exceptional Bluetooth performance. However, for those who demand yet better sound along with convenience, we’ve included a set of analog inputs for connecting directly to a TV or other entertainment device. NuForce’s own Air DAC wireless system can be also be connected to the S3-BT speakers for even higher quality wireless audio streaming.
Note: The NuForce Air DAC has been designed to achieve a 16-bit performance level that simply isn't possible via the Bluetooth standard. As good as Bluetooth with aptX are, the S3-BT coupled with the NuForce Air DAC sounds even better.
- Superior sound from mobile devices. Utilizes the latest AAC (iPod, iPad, iPhone) and aptX Bluetooth compression Codecs (Select Apple products* and Android devices) for CD-quality wireless audio
- Secondary analog inputs for integration with TV or other home audio devices
- Analog inputs can also be used for upgrading to NuForce Air DAC wireless system offering outstanding performance and negligible latency
- Elegant design wrapped in soft black or white leatherette
- Compact bookshelf size that fits any room or decor
- Wireless freedom - music playback from any Bluetooth device
- Proprietary anti-resonance woofer and custom-designed soft-dome tweeter
- Efficient Class-D amplification for crystalline sound and low power consumption
- 1" soft dome tweeter x 2
- 3.5" composite paper cone woofer x 2
- Maximum power output: 18 Watt x 2 RMS
- Harmonic distortion: less than 0.5% 1 W 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: greater than 75 dB
- Separation: greater than 45 dB
- Speaker output on right channel unit: Five-way binding posts
- Speaker input on left channel unit: Five-way binding posts
- Analog Input: RCA jacks
- USB Charger Port: 5v, 1A output (strictly for charging mobile devices only, no audio/data transmitting)
- Bluetooth wireless connection: Bluetooth core version 4.0 with aptX , SBC, AAC codecs; A2DP and AVRCP profiles
Dimensions: 7” H x 4.57” W x 7.48” D
Weight: 5.51 lb. each
Included Accessories: (2) S3-BT Bookshelf Speakers, 3.5mm Stereo to RCA Cable, Interconnect Speaker Cable, AC Power Adapter
The NuForce S3-BT is available for $299 starting from October 31 from NuForce.com, several online stores and NuForce dealers. For more information on this or any NuForce product, contact PR representative Jessica Darrican at 305-374-4404, extension 116.
Based in Milpitas, California, NuForce first gained notice with its patented Class-D power amplifiers, earning numerous awards from audio publications in the U.S. and Japan. Building upon its reputation as a company that develops state-of-the-art audio products, NuForce has worked diligently to expand its product line with digital-to-analog converters, in-ear and over-the-ear headphones, speakers, subwoofers, cables, additional home and headphone amplifiers, and other quality audio accessories.
Today, NuForce is sold internationally and remains firmly committed to being a high-performance consumer electronics company adhering to stringent quality standards, ensuring integrity and value in every NuForce product.