I had never thought it would be possible to understand and get a clear picture of how the smallest things at a fundamental level actually work and where our physical laws come from – but now I think most of us can.
Washington, DC (PRWEB UK) 9 October 2012
A new theory unifies the gravity force in the large cosmos with the forces of the quantum world by introducing a single fundamental particle that makes up all other particles and matter. The same particle also makes up the room itself by a Grid of these particles filling all of space, in which matter and everything is encapsulated. Mass is generated by a mechanism in the Grid instead of being a quality of particles; kg is not a base unit and all objects are surrounded by a portion of the Grid called the Grid room that gives them their mass.
The new Theory of Something is very different from other theories with extra dimensions and mysterious results. It details the underlying particles and mechanisms which greatly simplify the understanding of how the smallest to the largest in the universe works: There are only three room dimensions and time, there is a single fundamental particle– called the negtrino – and its antiparticle – the postrino – and only one force. The force is the electromagnetic and classic electromagnetic theory instead quantum mechanics is used for the description and supporting mathematics.
The new theory resolves most problems of other theories; the fundamental constants do not have to be fine-tuned, it can now be understood where the antimatter is, the energy of the Big Bang and the whole universe does not have to come out of nothing and our laws of physics can always and everywhere be the same instead of new laws appearing at certain points. Even our common mechanical laws of physics can be derived from the single force law in the Theory of Something. Newton’s second law of motion, F=ma, is actually derived for the first time in history.
With the Theory of Something it is now possible to understand why space-time curves around matter, as Einstein taught in 1916 and also to understand what a photon – the light particle – actually is.
A summary of the Theory of Something including more than 30 specific points supporting the new theory is published at http://theoryofsomething.com. The most staggering proof of the Theory of Something model is that Planck’s constant1.0545x10-34 Js – the value that has been verified in all quantum physics experiments – can be calculated as the dark energy (recently detected by cosmologists) split up on each negtrino in the Grid.
G.D. Tosman that has developed the Theory of Something points out that with an understanding of the underlying reality, there are now much further experiments, computer simulations, verifications, development and discoveries that can be done to bring the understanding of the universe and its origin forward.
--- The Largest Step Forward Since Einstein ---
Commenting on how he could find the solution that Einstein searched for during his last 35 years and that has puzzled the scientific community for 100 years, G.D. Tosman reflects over the ToS (as he calls the Theory of Something): “Many of the clues and ideas have been around for some time or for very long:
- There must again be an ‘aether’ – something that fills up space- whether it is called the Grid in the ToS, the Higgs field, branes in string theory, the LQG field or a structured vacuum.
- Paul Dirac had a hole theory and a sea of electrons in 1928 and that is close to the ToS hole mechanism that generates positive particles although there are only negative particles in our universe.
- A zero energy universe, where mass and gravity energy equal out, is also pointed out these days. And cyclic universe models indicate that the energy of the universe is borrowed, rather than created.
- And the six extra dimensions required in string theory are a sign that more is needed for a complete description – In the ToS we have the magic Grid where the position of each negtrino is fixed, but its six possible magnetic directions are essential. And it is the very small density variations in the Grid that makes gravity so weak.”
He continues, “I had the fortune of putting the ToS together and perhaps benefited by not being skilled in the advanced math of other theories, but had to rely on understandable electromagnetic theory.”
--- The Key Points of the Theory of Something ---
G.D. Tosman states: “The key to the ToS was not just a single smaller fundamental particle, but these six key points:
1. Space is filled with the elementary charge particle and our universe has only negative charge particles. There is no emptiness – no ‘Nothing’.
2. When clumped together, the same elementary charge particle makes up all other particles and matter.
3. Things like mass and everything above, are mechanisms- not qualities of particles.
4. The four fundamental forces – the strong, the weak, the electromagnetic and gravity – all emanate from a single force, the electromagnetic (a slightly modified generalized equation is proposed in the ToS).
5. The photon is a wave in the form of the energy of rotating negtrinos in the Grid.
6. The universe was not created at the Big Bang – Space, time and the laws of physics already existed and still exist. The Big Bang “only seeded” our active universe, when the dark energy in the form of a black hole from a surrounding positive universe entered into our universe.”
There is a summary of the Theory of Something also listing support and proofs at http://bit.ly/ROyJJf