The Steamboat Group stood out for its focus on the customer’s search experience, the 60-percent increase in traffic they gained from their latest redesign, and how they use technology to help people learn more about Steamboat.
Steamboat Springs, Colo. (PRWEB) October 09, 2012
The Luxury Real Estate Board of Regents presented The Steamboat Group, of Steamboat Springs, Colo., with this year’s the “2012 Best Website for Innovation” award.
The award is presented to the Luxury Real Estate member or company with the most outstanding online presence -- with a focus on the Web site’s technological innovation and functionality. TheSteamboatGroup.com was chosen as the winner from a field of 12 nominees from around the world.
“The Steamboat Group stood out for its focus on the customer’s search experience, the 60-percent increase in traffic they gained from their latest redesign, and how they use technology to help people learn more about Steamboat,” said Meghan Barry, president of Luxury Real Estate.
“We are humbled to receive this award, given the quality and quantity of the firms in the competition,” said Jon Wade, a broker / owner of the Steamboat Springs, Colo., real-estate company. “LuxuryRealEstate.com has been recognized by Forbes as the ‘Best of Web’ for eight consecutive years, so the other nominees were impressive. The field for this award ranged from The Steamboat Group, an individual broker, all the way up to firms that sell more than $1 billion in real estate a year.”
TheSteamboatGroup.com Web site was recognized for several technological innovations, including:
- The best search technology available for Steamboat real estate, with the most details available outside the Steamboat MLS.
- A ranking system that allows users to rate their favorite properties on a one- to five-star scale and take notes on each.
- Flexible search criteria that allows users to search by newly listed property, or bank-owned and short-sale property, as well as by different areas and developments.
- In-depth community details, including videos that help users find information about specific areas and developments.
- Videos that help complement the Steamboat lifestyle and display what Steamboat is like throughout the year.
The award was one of several given out during the 17th-annual Luxury Real Estate Fall Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. The conference took place Oct. 1 through 3.
Luxury Real Estate is a global collection of luxury real-estate brokers. The group of more than 70,000 professionals in 85-plus countries collectively sells in excess of $190 billion of real estate annually, with an average sales price of $2.45 million.
The Steamboat Group is part of Colorado Group Realty, based in Steamboat Springs, a ski, resort and ranching community of 12,000 full-time residents. Wade is a Top 5 Realtor in Steamboat Springs.
For information, call Wade at 970-879-0879 or 970-819-6930 or email jon(at)thesteamboatgroup(dot)com.