Norwood, MA (PRWEB) October 09, 2012
BioPharm Insight™ Global Editor Kimberly Ha will moderate an expert panel discussion on investing in the Chinese healthcare market at the Prix Galien USA Forum in New York City on October 16, 2012, at 2:00pm. The event will be held at The Alexandria Center for Life Science on East 29th Street between 1st Avenue and the East River.
The panel will cover investment topics such as:
- Current M&A trends in the Chinese healthcare market
- China’s recent healthcare reform and what new opportunities it provides to investors
- Which new therapeutic areas in China have the most VC activity
- Emerging trends from China’s healthcare market
- What are the problems and strategies for investors when doing business in China or investing in a local firm?
Distinguished subject matter experts participating in the panel include:
- Les Funtleyder, fund manager, Polliwog
- R.T. (Terry) Hisey, Vice Chairman, U.S. Life Sciences Leader, Deloitte LLP
- William J. Kridel, founder, Ferghana Partners
- Anthony Sun, partner, Aisling Capital
To view the full program for the Prix Galien USA Forum visit http://www.galienfoundation.org
About BioPharm Insight
BioPharm Insight is the definitive guide to the global biopharma community. BioPharm Insight provides clients with an information edge by combining the most comprehensive real-time database of companies, drugs, contacts, M&A and licensing deals, forecasts and clinical trial data with proprietary forward-looking intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists months or even years before it breaks in mainstream media. To learn more, visit http://www.biopharminsight.com.
About Infinata, Inc.
Featuring a comprehensive BioPharm Solutions Suite, unique Wealth Prospecting tools and innovative Custom Data Services, Infinata provides personalized technology solutions to turn information into insight. Infinata is a part of Mergermarket, a Financial Times Group company and a division of Pearson plc. To learn more, visit http://www.infinata.com.