Vista, CA (PRWEB) October 10, 2012
Innovative LED lighting manufacturer, NuLEDs, today announced the integration of the Numinus Brand of Architectural Star Field Products into its portfolio. The addition of Numinus is part of NuLEDs’ strategic plan to provide a complete assortment of architectural lighting solutions along with its growing line of solid state lighting and networked lighting control products to customers. Both NuLEDs and Numinus brands were founded by Chris and Lisa Isaacson with their vision of redefining the custom installed lighting business through unique and innovative products.
“When Lisa and I founded the company, we had but one objective in mind – to provide premium lighting products that enhance peoples’ homes, offices and recreation areas. For the past decade we’ve done just that with our Numinus line of StarTiles™ and StarDomes™. The allure of doing more with LED lighting drew us in and NuLEDs was born, a growing line of solid state lighting and control products,” commented Chris Isaacson, CEO. “Now, it only makes sense to provide our customers with a complete assortment by combining the two companies under the NuLEDs umbrella,” Isaacson added.
Poised for growth, NuLEDs recently expanded its executive management, sales and marketing capabilities in order to better address the lighting market place. The team of Frank Sterns and Mike Detmer, formally the nucleus of Niles®, joined NuLEDs to provide necessary management skills going forward. Regarding NuLEDs and Numinus coming together, Sterns emphasized, “NuLEDs stands for simplified LED product solutions. Combining NuLEDs and Numinus gives dealers a simplified customer service experience as well.”
- NuLEDs and Numinis products come together under the NuLEDs umbrella
- Customers can now access complete assortment of architectural StarField and LED lighting solutions from one source
- Merger is consistent with NuLEDs’ strategic plan to provide complete assortment of architectural lighting and LED lighting products to customers
- Both brands were founded by Chris and Lisa Isaacson who envision redefining the custom installed lighting market
- New management dedicated to simplified product solutions and customer service experiences
NuLED’s Inc., based in Vista, California is an early stage green technology venture focused on:
- Low voltage LED light fixtures including Power over Ethernet (PoE) LED lighting fixtures.
- Lighting control and energy management software and services.
- Technology licensing that enables interoperability of third party low voltage lighting systems.
The company has significant patents pending in energy efficient, networked, Power over Ethernet (PoE) LED lighting solutions for residential, commercial and enterprise applications. NuLED’s is a Cisco EnergyWise® partner and NuLED’s PoE LED lighting fixtures are Joulex® Energy Manager compliant. The company was recently selected as one of San Diego’s 30 coolest new companies.
Additional information may be obtained visiting http://www.nuleds.com