Rent out your car parking space
(PRWEB UK) 15 October 2012
In light of this news, here are some ways to boost income.
- Sell what you don’t need. Virtually anything can be sold on, whether it’s mobile phones, laptops or even old CDs and DVDs. As well as an easy way to make money, this also serves as an effective way of de-cluttering your home. The most efficient ways to do this being either to use a specified recycling site on the web (which will provide a freepost bag to send your items), or eBay. Whichever you opt for, remember to send your goods registered.
- Choose the best savings account. For those with savings it is vitally important to spend the necessary time and effort searching for a bank with the best rates, as well as making sure your savings are split where appropriate for the best protection.
- Sell your story. Magazines are always advertising for stories, particularly from those who’ve had an interesting or life threatening experience. If you feel your account could make for good reading it might be worth sending it in and making some easy cash. Good quality accompanying photos can also boost the figure you end up with.
- Rent out storage space. A fairly new concept, people have started renting out unused space in their loft, garage or shed to those looking for cheap storage. Only launched in January, new site Storemates allows people to do just this.
- Rent out your car parking space. Similarly, lending out parking spaces can be an easy way to boost your income. This is especially effective for those living in areas where parking is particularly expensive or limited.
Dosh Express is the Honest Lender, helping you get to payday. Based in Derby, in the Midlands, the company’s mission is to provide a great lending service to thousands of our happy customers and be a great place of employment for our staff. Please visit doshexpress.com to apply for a loan, and if you are approved cash is usually deposited in your account within minutes, subject to status. Dosh Express, the trading name of Dosh Express Limited, is a consumer lender offering short-term payday loans, is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA), and is licenced and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading.