“We selected the five themes to represent a meaningful final touch to the exciting year 2012 has proved to be so far,” said Daniela Ionescu, General Manager, Perfect Tour USA.
Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) October 10, 2012
• Relaxation before the Holiday Season is the professed intent of the 12-Day Luxury Anti-Aging and Wellness Tour in Romania and Hungary. The price of $2945 per person includes 21 customized Gerovital procedures at Alpin Resort Hotel 4*, among many other pampering treatments.
- A 9-Day Cultural Tour in Turkey and Cyprus reveals treasures of old civilizations and give full insight into the culture of ancient and modern times. Unexplored local traditions and beautiful landscapes add intriguing value to this travel experience. Prices start from $1474/person.
- 11 Days European Land & Sea is a combined tour that will give you the chance to visit some of Romania’s most beautiful cities and then embark on a Mediterranean cruise that will reveal even more destinations like Genoa, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca and Ajaccio. Prices start from $2630/person and include 6 nights’ accommodations in 4* hotels half board included and 4 nights on the cruise ship. Also included: airfare and taxes and all transfers. The price is available for departure on November 1st from JFK, New York. For departures from all the major USA gateways please call Perfect Tour at the below contact number.
- The astute traveler aspiring to spiritual awakening will enjoy the 10-Days Holy Land Experience in Israel, an enriching and educational experience for pilgrims all over the world, as well as an emotional journey of great historical and Biblical importance. From $1975 per person, the price includes accommodation in 4* hotels, airfare and transfers, visits and entrance fees, including the services of an English-speaking tour guide.
- Last but not least, a Holiday Season shopping spree on the 9-Day Holiday Markets Tour in Vienna, Prague and Munich, basking in the delicious aroma of punch, gingerbread, roasted almond and honey. At $1544 per person, the tour puts everyone in the Holiday Season mood and includes sightseeing tours of Vienna, Prague and Munich with an English-speaking guide.