AlgoSec and McAfee have partnered to deliver a best-of-breed solution that provides advanced firewall security capabilities along with automated firewall policy management.
Roswell, GA (PRWEB) October 10, 2012
AlgoSec, the market leader for Network Security Policy Management, today announced it is joining McAfee for a webcast that examines “How to Regain Control of the Network Perimeter,” scheduled for October 16, 2012 at 1pm ET.
“Firewalls have historically been an organization’s first line of defense, but too often firewalls are misconfigured, opening the door for exposure,” said Josh Karp, Director of Business Development, AlgoSec. “AlgoSec and McAfee have partnered to deliver a best-of-breed solution that provides advanced firewall security capabilities along with automated firewall policy management.”
This 30 minute webcast will examine the evolving threat landscape and common challenges of maintaining proper firewall configurations over time. Additionally, AlgoSec and McAfee will present information on:
- How to improve visibility of your network security policy – and what it’s actually doing
- What firewall capabilities you really need and how to ensure proper configurations
- A real-life case study of this combined solution
To register for this live webcast on October 16 at 1pm ET, please visit: How to Regain Control of the Network Perimeter.
AlgoSec is the market leader in network security policy management. AlgoSec enables security and operations teams to intelligently automate the policy management of firewalls, routers, VPNs, proxies and related security devices, improving operational efficiency, ensuring compliance and reducing risk.
More than 900 of the world’s leading enterprises, MSSPs, auditors and consultancies rely on AlgoSec Security Management Suite for unmatched automation of firewall operations, auditing and compliance, risk analysis and the security change workflow.
AlgoSec is committed to the success of every single customer, and offers the industry's only money-back guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.AlgoSec.com.
- Hear from AlgoSec Customers - algosec.com/en/customers/testimonials
- Visit the AlgoSec blog, Playing with Fire - blog.algosec.com
- Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/algosec
- Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/algosec
- Follow us on LinkedIn - linkedin.com/company/algosec
- Find us on YouTube - youtube.com/algosec