It’s an opportunity for link builders to show off their best results.
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) October 10, 2012
The weakest link of link building might be reporting. Simple reports can be too simple, and in-depth reports can take too long to create.
Today, Raven Internet Marketing Tools has released a way for advanced SEO link builders to drill down and quickly report on exactly the links and link metrics that clients care about most.
With the new module in Raven’s Report Wizard, link builders can filter reports by link status, link type, website type, paid attributes, link monitoring metrics and more.
“Link builders can choose to report results that emphasize what their campaign emphasizes,” said Raven’s Chief Product Officer Jon Henshaw. “A more flexible, customizable report-building tool generates more meaningful, useful data for clients. It’s an opportunity for link builders to show off their best results.”
Digital managers or agency owners who want to create internal reports about staff productivity and work quality will also find this new module useful.
Advanced report filters now possible
- Link type, then by website type: Filter to report only links from popular blogs, news outlets or other high-profile sites.
- Link status, then by link monitoring quality scores: Filter to report active links with low scores that need attention or high scores that need maintenance.
• Link owners, then by link status or quality: Filter by this data to evaluate staff productivity or work quality.
- Paid links, then by estimated vs. actual cost: Filter by this data to keep tabs on cost savings or overruns.
These are just four examples; with all of the filters now available, link builders could create hundreds of different kinds of reports.
Other link building upgrades
Raven has made several upgrades to its software recently for link builders, including:
- Easier ways to add links to the Link Manager tool and edit them later
- Better ways to search and filter links in the Link Manager tool
- Faster ways to see quality information and add links via a Chrome Toolbar
Raven Internet Marketing Tools offers a free, 30-day trial of its software for SEO research, link building, campaign management and reporting.
About Raven Internet Marketing Tools
Raven Internet Marketing Tools is online software that helps customers quickly research, manage, monitor and report on SEO, social media, PPC, email and other Internet marketing campaigns. Its collaborative, multi-user features and fast, professional reports make it the platform choice of thousands of online marketers worldwide. Raven Internet Marketing Tools, a privately held Nashville-based company, was founded in 2007.