Customer experience is a crucial differentiator, it’s the thing that makes organizations stand out from the crowd.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) October 10, 2012
Netop today announced the release of Netop Live Guide 5.7.5, a significant upgrade to its live chat solution. Netop Live Guide is live chat software as a service that offers businesses a wide range of personal communication features for their websites, including two-way text, audio and video chat functionality. The newest version of the software enables integration with wallboard, telephony and ticketing systems. These enhancements give Netop Live Guide users a broader array of tools that provide efficient and easy-to-use functionality in customer service and technical service environments.
Features of Netop Live Guide 5.7.5
- API improvements: Real-time, fully RESTful API conveying customer, queue and operator data
- More robust operator statistics: Information is available for easy inclusion in wallboard displays, telephony systems and performance-evaluation programs
- Expanded forms and surveys: More customization and additional fields are available in the form and survey editor
- Enhanced privacy: New privacy controls and API capabilities
- Administrators can now set a maximum number of concurrent chats for their operators
- Zendesk integration: Built-in module that allows tickets to be created quickly by operators or automatically through offline requests.
“Customer experience is a crucial differentiator for our users. In many online interactions, it’s the thing that makes organizations stand out from the crowd," said Kurt Bager, CEO, Netop. “This update increases functionality and usability, enabling customer service professionals to increase their focus on what matters the most – the customer.”
“The combination of Zendesk’s cloud-based customer service software together with the tools available in Live Guide provides a great way for companies to deliver superior customer support,” said Conan Reidy, vice president, business development of Zendesk.
For more information about Netop Live Guide, visit http://www.netop.com.
Netop is a provider of market-leading software solutions that enable swift, secure and seamless transfer of video, screens, sounds and data between two or more computers through its Secure Remote Control, Classroom Management and Live Chat offerings. Headquartered in Denmark, Netop has subsidiaries in the United States, Great Britain, China, Romania and Switzerland. The company sells its solutions to public and private clients in more than 80 countries. Netop Solutions A/S shares are listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange OMX. Read more at: http://www.netop.com