Many businesses and tax professionals are seeking for easy-to-use, reliable as well as cost-effective 1099 software to file wage and information returns with the IRS and SSA. That’s what W2 Mate software offers.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 10, 2012
W2 Mate software (http://www.W2Mate.com) today announced the release of its 2012 / 2013 1099-PATR processing module. Orienting its efforts towards the 1099 filing and reporting market, Illinois-based W2 Mate Software has been successful in helping businesses filers and tax professionals submit thousands of information returns over the past few years. W2 Mate is an extremely user-friendly, windows-based program that covers all the 1099 printing and electronic filing needs of corporations, banks, financial intuitions, businesses, CPAs and tax professionals.
The 2012 / 2013 1099PATR filing module from W2Mate.com saves users time and money by printing 1099-PATR forms copy B (For Recipient) and Copy C (For Payer) on regular white paper. This eliminates the need to buy expensive laser red-ink forms. All substitute forms generated by this 1099 tax software comply with 2012 IRS publication 1179 (General Rules and Specifications for Substitute Forms 1096, 1098, 1099, 5498, W-2G, and 1042-S).
Risk-free trial of W2 Mate 2012 can be downloaded from http://www.W2Mate.com/. Customers can purchase W2 Mate and receive it instantly.
New changes and updates to forms 1099 were introduced by the IRS for 2012. New boxes have been added, some boxes have been removed and others have been renumbered, modified or moved. All these and other 1099 compliance changes are supported by W2 Mate software for the 2012 / 2013 tax season.
In a statement Nancy Walters, W2 Mate product manager at Real Business Solutions said, "Many businesses and tax professionals are seeking for easy-to-use, reliable as well as cost-effective 1099 software to file wage and information returns with the IRS and SSA. That’s what W2 Mate software offers."
W2 Mate is the perfect software program for business filers looking for answers to questions like how to process 1099's, how to electronically file 2012 1099PATRs, how to send form 1099 copy to state of Colorado, how to efile 1099-PATR with QuickBooks and Peachtree, how to print 1099's without accounting software and many other similar questions.
Thanks to its powerful import wizard, W2 Mate program can remap 2012 1099 data stored inside different accounting packages into 1099-PATR forms. W2 Mate can import data from Sage Peachtree, Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Premier), Sage DacEasy, Microsoft Dynamics(GP or SL), excel sheets and many other sources.
W2 Mate 2012 can also generate 1099-PATR electronic filing submissions ready to upload to the IRS FIRE System. The W2 Mate 1099 electronic reporting module provides the capabilities for E-Filing the following forms with the federal government: W2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-K, 1099-R, W-3, 1096, 1099-S, 1098-T, 1098, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-PATR and 1099-OID. Several states have implemented W2 and 1099 electronic filing regulations, using the IRS and SSA reporting requirements as a basis. W2 Mate users who file 1099s for recipients who live or work in the states that comply with IRS publication 1220 (1099 electronic filing) can file their state information using the W2 Mate 1099 electronic reporting module. And users, who file W2s for employees who live or work in the states that comply with 2012 SSA EFW2 specification (W2 electronic filing), can also use W2 Mate to file state W-2s electronically.
W2 Mate Software Highlights:
- Prepares unlimited number of 2012 1099 and W-2 tax forms for multiple employers and payers.
- Fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other 1099 copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink.
- Complies with 2012 IRS Specifications for Filing Forms 1099 Electronically and complies with SSA Specifications for Filing Forms W-2 Electronically (EFW2).
- Creates 2012 employee W2's as PDF and recipient (vendor) 1099's as PDF.
- Prints government-approved W-2 and W-3 forms on regular white paper (no red-ink form to buy)
- Imports data from Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Premier), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy or CSV/ Excel.
- Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry.
- Supports 1099MISC, 1099K, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID.
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes. For paper filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated.
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 or Windows 98.
- Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year.
- Password protection and data validation.
- Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists.
- Prompt, courteous and reliable U.S.-based support through phone, chat or e-mail.
- Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats.
- Exports W2s and 1099s to excel.
- Free downloadable updates.
- TIN matching and verification including reports for missing TINs and TIN matching errors.
- Supports truncating social security numbers on returns.
- Completes employer electronic W-2 forms.
- Complete W2 preparation software.
- Complete 1099 electronic filing software for accountants, CPAs and small business.
A free 2012 1099-PATR Software Demo can be downloaded by visiting http://www.realtaxtools.com/.
About Real Business Solutions: Established in 2003, Real Business Solutions is an industry leader in providing Payroll database software, 1099 form software solutions and W2 tax reporting software solutions for 2013, 2012, 2011 and before. Real Business Solutions products are used by thousands of businesses, tax professionals, non-profit organization, and government agencies all across America. The Company's mission has been to provide powerful and great value software solutions coupled with high quality customer service.