Hartford, Connecticut (PRWEB) November 05, 2012
Code Creator, a leading Connecticut based high tech software and SaaS (software as a service) developer announced 5 new servers are now available on Amazon Web Services Marketplace (AWS Marketplace), providing a convenient, fast way to locate, purchase and immediately start using application services on Amazon’s cloud. Amazon Web Services serves hundreds of thousands of customers and in 190 countries.
“Many companies are migrating to the cloud and our servers make it practically effortless for users to install pre-configured cloud application servers and launch them instantaneously removing the technical process and time allotment needed for each new machine,” said Michael Labieniec, Chief Information Officer of Code Creator. “We also offer technical support and services that many cloud developers need.”
Code Creator virtual servers include:
- Moodle Cloud a popular e-learning system. Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students.
- LAMP Stack with Webmin is the latest version of Ubuntu LTS (12.04) as well as Apache2, MySQL 5.5 and PHP5. It also offers a pre-installed and configured Webmin instance ready to log in and give you full control over your cloud instance. With Webmin, you can easily manage your server, install software, and configure applications without ever having to log in command line.
- Red5 Media Server 1.0 delivers a powerful video streaming and multi-user solution similar to leading media servers. Based on Java and some of the most powerful open source frameworks, Red5 stands as a solid solution for business of all sizes. By using the Code Creator Source Red5 Media Server, you are developing with a truly open and extensible platform that can be used in Video Conferences, Multi-User Gaming and Enterprise Application Software.
- Digital Asset Management Cloud server features ResourceSpace: a web-based, open source digital asset management system designed to give content creators easy and fast access to print and web ready assets. WebMin is also included for full web-based server management.
- Darwin Streaming Server, the open source version of Apple's QuickTime Streaming Server technology that allows you to send streaming media to clients across the Internet using the industry standard RTP and RTSP protocols. Based on the same code base as QuickTime Streaming Server, Darwin Streaming Server provides a high level of customizability and runs on a variety of platforms allowing you to manipulate the code to fit your needs.
About Code Creator:
Code Creator deploys fast, elastic and dependable virtual applications for Amazon’s Web Service (AWS) with one- click deployment. Code Creator’s virtual servers remove much of the work involved in building and deploying solutions for Amazon’s Web Service. Code Creator makes it practically effortless for users to install pre-configured cloud application servers and launch them instantaneously removing the technical process and time allotment needed for each new machine. Code Creator also provides technical support and services that many cloud developers need. http://www.codecreator.com. Developers can find us at the AWS Marketplace, search "Code Creator