The 2013 Crop Protection Handbook is indispensable for locating new chemistries, for comparing new products with older ones and for tracking generics.
Willoughby, OH (PRWEB) November 01, 2012
Keeping up with advances in crop protection technology is more of a challenge than ever. There are revolutionary changes in seed coatings, pre-mixes, plant health/stress reduction and reduced risk/organic treatments as well as many other new products. For nearly 100 years, members of the agriculture industry have relied on the Crop Protection Handbook for information on crop protection products.
In the 2013 Meister Pro Crop Protection Handbook, there are 12 new active ingredients and more than 300 new product names. Quickly identify the many different trade names for the same active ingredient and the different formulations available. Also, find out mode of action, LD50, and water solubility and compare newer products with older ones.
The Handbook is the only reference that connects trade and common names back to the chemistry of the active ingredient. Easily recognized icons explain reduced risk, organics, biocontrols, and new technology or plant health.
“I can find basic chemistry information not available elsewhere,” said Ron Farrell, from Farrell Growth Group.
The 2013 Crop Protection Handbook is indispensable for locating new chemistries, for comparing new products with older ones and for tracking generics. The comprehensive trade name/active ingredient index, which has thousands of entries listed alphabetically, makes it easy to find information quickly.
Inside The 2013 MeisterPro Crop Protection Handbook:
- Be up-to-date on the wide, varied and exotic kinds of control agents available now in the biopesticide category. This includes pheromones, attractants and repellants, PGR’s and IGR’s, plant extracts, predators and parasitoids, bacterium and fungus, and entomopathogenic nematodes.
- Resistance charts indicate where resistance is developing and to which products.
- Track the newly emerging plant health/plant stress management products and their promise for control of insects, diseases and even weeds, as well as climatic factors like drought
- See the product names that are revolutionizing seed coatings, extending it beyond early season and including insects, as well as diseases.
- Keep up-to-date with transforming advances in chemigation products and practices.
- Get a handle on integrating Cry1Ab and other traits for PIPs (plant incorporated protectants) with crop protection chemistry.
“You hit the important areas of new technology,” said Harold Reetz, of Reetz Agronomics. Dave Whitacre, author and consultant, says, “I don't see how practitioners in crop protection can do without it."
For additional information and to purchase a copy of the 2013 Meister Pro Crop Protection Handbook, please visit http://www.cropprotectionhandbook.com today!
To Order by Phone:
Meister Media Worldwide
800-572-7740 OR 440-602-9168
Use Coupon Code: HPR13
About Meister Media Worldwide: Meister Media Worldwide, headquartered in Willoughby, Ohio, provides integrated media solutions for worldwide specialized agriculture. A leader in the industry, the company provides information and networking opportunities to global markets, including fruits and citrus, vegetables, cotton, ornamental horticulture, precision agriculture, plant protection and Latin American agriculture. Founded in 1932, Meister Media Worldwide now produces 13 regular magazines, along with eNewsletters and more than 20 websites, as well as trade shows and exchange events. In addition, Meister produces custom print products, web development, videos and strategic business development services. Contact us at http://www.meistermedia.com.