Our clients can now automatically deploy high quality campaigns with complex dependencies through an elegant, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
SearchForce, a provider of performance-based technology for managing search and social media campaigns, announced new significant enhancements and capabilities to its Auto Campaign Builder module, allowing advertisers to automatically build and launch higher quality and more relevant search campaigns “on the fly.”
According to SearchForce President Dhiren DSouza, the newest version of Auto Campaign Builder gives advertisers the flexibility to create well-designed and complete campaign structures with a focus on quality, efficiency, and time to market.
“For example, large retailers with massive product catalogs and nationally distributed store locations need to deploy sophisticated geo-targeted search campaigns,” he said. “These campaigns must consider regional budget control requirements, reflect current inventory levels for order fulfillment and present specific location, availability and pricing-based copy for ad relevance. Our new technology changes the game for these advertisers by drastically reducing the time and resources needed to design, launch and maintain quality campaigns at scale.”
“What makes this solution different is its unique ability to eliminate the need for extensive customizations, scripting, and rigid file formats that take up scarce IT resources and end up costing more money than they save,” DSouza explained.
“Our clients can now automatically deploy high quality campaigns with complex dependencies through an elegant, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface,” he added. “In the end, this means faster implementations with exceptional quality, and no need for expensive IT initiatives that can take months.”
With the Auto Campaign Builder, advertisers can
- Leverage an advanced mapping technology to easily integrate with vastly different file formats
- Configure and set all attributes of your campaigns inclusive of budgets, targeting options, URLs and more, directly though a product feed
- Automatically expand keyword sets based on seed terms within product names and descriptions
- Quickly and easily review newly created campaigns
- Automatically build quality creatives with an advanced waterfall model, avoiding editorial violations due to character limitations
- Dynamically update creatives based on frequently changing offers such as pricing and product availability
- Adapt to the unique format requirements of each search engine and publisher
For more information, call 650.235.8777 or email sales(at)searchforce(dot)com
Since 2004, SearchForce has been a pioneer in delivering high performance search marketing tools. The company offers advertisers and agencies one online platform to effectively manage large-scale paid marketing campaigns across publishers such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook and more.
In addition to bid optimization and campaign management, SearchForce offers cross channel attribution for a more accurate view on paths to conversion, plus a localized platform that supports multiple languages, time zones and currencies. For more information call 650.235.8777 or visit http://www.searchforce.com