(PRWEB) November 01, 2012
Caye Bank’s 2012 Global Asset Protection Symposium, held on November 7 – 11, 2012 at the Exotic Caye Beach Resort on Ambergris Caye Island in Belize gives attendees the opportunity to sit down one-on-one with international financial experts and learn about IRS compliant, tax-free investment opportunities, strategic insights, and customized financial solutions tailored specifically to the areas of asset protection and international investments.
Attendees will get real-world advice from legal, tax, financial, and trust experts in an actionable format that can be applied immediately to financial portfolios in the remaining months of 2012.
Limited to just 40 participants, this exclusive event offers abundant opportunities for:
- Diversifying a financial portfolio across economies, currencies and asset classes
- Gaining tax-free compounding growth with no income or estate tax at distribution
- Staying compliant with home-country tax rules and regulations using offshore trusts and international business corporations (IBC’s) to safeguard assets and privacy
- Creating incredible investment opportunities overseas by capitalizing on demographics and geo-political realities
Attendees will hear from trust agents, asset protection attorneys, financial gurus, macro-economists shedding light on the world economic situation, gold stock analysts, and international gold and currency experts. The conference will also cover the personal implications of the HIRE Act in great detail providing the information and answers individuals need to prepare themselves as this law continues to implement over the next few months.
The conference is limited to 40 participants to provide abundant opportunities for one-on-one discussions with legal, tax, financial, and trust experts, and corporate CEOs offering investment opportunities one won't find elsewhere. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to spend time speaking with these experts about customized financial solutions.
- $1399 single registration and $1999 for double registration
- Includes all conference sessions, meals, cocktail parties and special events, plus abundant opportunities for one-on-one conversations and consultations with speakers
- Conference registration does not include travel arrangements or accommodations
Get more details by calling 888-904-8178 or Register Now to reserve a spot at the conference. Conference registration does not include travel arrangements or accommodations.
About Caye Bank
Caye International Bank Limited (CIBL) was granted an Unrestricted "A" Class International Banking License on September 29th, 2003 by the Central Bank of Belize and is regulated by the Central Bank of Belize which set the standards for liquidity and capital adequacy.
Banking with Caye International Bank provides stability, confidentiality and higher returns – the interest rates are significantly higher than in the USA. Reserve requirements in Belize are three times the reserve requirements in the United States and the Caye International Bank has liquidity about twice the Belize legal minimum. This gives great stability to the bank. To begin the process of setting up your offshore account today visit http://www.cayebank.bz