Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 01, 2012
ChemFree announced today the launch of The BenchtopPRO™, the first and only parts washer using non-heating bioremediation. Patent-pending, The BenchtopPRO Bioremediating Parts Washer is an exciting “first” for the garage and small repair shop market. The BenchtopPRO combines the process of bioremediation with a revolutionary, non-flammable, non-toxic, degreasing solution engineered in their “dirt lab” to work at room temperature tackling the most challenging parts washing needs – even wax-based lubricants – in an easy-to-store, self-contained washer.
“This proven technology is already being used by thousands of industrial maintenance shops, auto repair shops and garages. The BenchtopPRO is the first and only parts cleaner designed and sized for the consumer and small repair shop market,” said Tom McNally with The BenchtopPRO. “Our research shows that consumers and small shops want to use non-hazardous solvents, but they still want the industrial strength cleaning power. We solved this problem with The BenchtopPRO which combines our degreasing solution, bioremediation process, and unique storable design.”
How it Works
The self-contained washing system’s unique design and rock-solid construction creates an easy-to-use and easy-to-store system built to clean greasy, dirty and oily parts.
1. Open the lid and prop it up using the inset wire rack to create a drying station.
2. Start cleaning the dirty parts with the self-cleaning brush.
3. The degreasing fluid, housed within the double wall construction of the unit, is re-circulated though the pump and brush.
4. The degreasing fluid continually cleans itself through the process of bioremediation - when you are ready to clean - the fluid is clean and ready.
5. Done cleaning? Close the lid, snap the latch and store it away for the next cleaning job. The inventive double wall design lets you store the unit horizontally or vertically - with the fluid inside.
Qualified for Tough Jobs
The BenchtopPRO comes kit-complete with the following:
● The BenchtopPRO, the rugged, double walled unit with re-circulating pump and flow-through brush
● (1) gallon of industrial-strength, non-hazardous CONCENTRATE BT5 Degreasing Solution; this powerfully engineered degreaser is pH neutral, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-irritating and bioremediating
● (4) MicroPRO Packs, the revolutionary microbial treatment with a healthy appetite for tough greases and oils
“The BenchtopPRO has impressive cleaning action, is a great size and is easy to store. The cleaning is excellent, I have cleaned a variety of greasy, oily engine parts and it cleaned them very well,” said Norman Campli, an early adopter of The BenchtopPRO. “The ability to stow The BenchtopPRO on its end, with the fluid inside is brilliant. I can easily store it safely under a bench and I don't have to worry about making sure it is out of reach of kids, pets or others.”
The BenchtopPRO is the only parts washer with a complete five year warranty covering the entire unit including brush and pump. Available at http://www.thebenchtoppro.com, The BenchtopPRO retails for $385.00 and for limited time includes free shipping.
About The BenchtopPRO
The BenchtopPRO is manufactured by ChemFree Corporation, a subsidiary of Intelligent Systems Corporation, which is a publicly traded company (AMEX symbol: INS). The BenchtopPRO Bioremediating Parts Washer is an exciting “first” for the garage and small repair shop market. The BenchtopPRO combines the process of bioremediation with a revolutionary, non-flammable, degreasing solution engineered in their “dirt lab” to work at room temperature to tackle the most challenging parts washing needs – even wax-based lubricants-- in an easy-to-store, self-contained washer.
About ChemFree Corporation
Founded in 1993, and located in Norcross, GA., ChemFree manufactures the patented SmartWasher® Bioremediating Parts Washing System, ChemFree Corporation provides an alternative method to cleaning vehicle and maintenance parts without harming humans or the environment. Products currently manufactured by ChemFree Corporation include: The SmartWasher® and SmartBikeWasher system consisting of the parts washer equipment, OzzyJuice® Degreasing Solutions and OzzyMats™ which are microbe impregnated filters. The combination of these products, “the system”, allows the user to eliminate or dramatically reduce waste streams, the expense of hazardous waste removal, the associated liabilities of generating waste, and the hassles of regulatory compliance. Uniting superior performance and environmental responsibility, the ChemFree product line is sold in more than 40 countries worldwide. ChemFree holds 27 patents—11 in the United States and 16 in other countries.
If you would like more information about this topic, the ChemFree product line, or to schedule an interview please contact Melissa Page-Hale at 800-741-9921 or mjpage(at)chemfree(dot)com (http://www.chemfree.com).