Seven’s award-winning team give you an insight into multi-channel content production including – video, augmented reality [AR], content rich web apps and social media marketing
London (PRWEB UK) 5 November 2012
As part of Internet Week Europe 2012, Seven’s award-winning content marketing team will provide an insight into four key areas of multi-channel content production – video, augmented reality [AR], content rich web apps and social media marketing. And with presentations from well-known brands in the digital industry, including Facebook, Flockler, Aurasma, and practical advice from our specialists, producing content in a multi-channel world has never been easier.
During the two-hour interactive workshop, help create multi-channel branded content for special guests for the day, Bubbalicious, a not-for-profit social network for young parents. The organisation works to share vital information on how to sleep a baby safely as well as providing a place to chat, share advice and experiences.
The workshop will give you the chance to:
- Learn best practices for producing branded promotional videos
- Hear industry leaders discuss the future use of AR, and sample some examples
- Understand how web apps can create effective content solutions for brands
- Learn how to market a brand and engage consumers through user-generated content and social networks
By the end of the session, the wealth of content created will be live and promoted across a range of digital platforms.
One more thing, smartphones and tablet devices are required to take part!
Places are limited. To book a seat please contact shareena.ali(at)seven.co(dot)uk by 09 November 2012.
Seven is an award-winning content marketing agency. Experts in creating intelligent, relevant and effective content across multiple channels, including magazines websites, social media, interactive ezines, video, iPhone and iPad apps.
Join Seven on Twitter @agencyseven
Clients of Seven include Medtronic, Sainsbury’s, CIMA, English Heritage, Grant Thornton, Guardian Media Group, Lloyds Banking Group, New Look and Aviva.
Contact at Seven:
3-7 Herbal Hill
Tel: 020 7775 5549
Notes to editors:
- Seven is an award-winning, multi-channel content marketing agency.
- Expert in creating intelligent, relevant and effective content across multiple channels, including magazines, websites, social media, interactive e-zines, video, iPhone and iPad apps.
- Clients of Seven include Virgin, Sainsbury’s, CIMA, English Heritage, Grant Thornton, Guardian Media Group, Lloyds Banking Group and New Look.
- For further information find us at http://www.seven.co.uk or contact Shareena Ali, PR, Shareena(dot)ali(at)seven(dot)co(dot)uk 020 7775 5549.