(PRWEB UK) 3 November 2012
The Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Planning, Dr Ali Ahmed Essaleh, has confirmed to speak and attend the upcoming Infrastructure and Construction Libya Summit 2012 taking place on the 7th and 8th November in Istanbul. Others confirmed include representatives from the Ministry of Electricity, Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Telecommunications, Urban Planning Authority and many more.
This Summit will include a conference and exhibition and to provide an important platform for senior Libya Government and Business officials in the fields of Transportation, Communications, Urban Development, Power, Construction and Health with global international companies with an interest in Libya.
Following the successful transition of a new Libya Government and the announcement of investments in several infrastructure and construction projects, Libya has become a desirable country to invest in. This Summit will be a unique meeting for the Libya Government and Infrastructure leaders to update global investors about the needs of the industry and networking opportunities for those interested in partnership and project opportunities in Libya.
The Summit will cover different sectors according to specialisations. It will also include presentations, panel discussions from experts as well as several networking breaks and a gala dinner.
Examples of current speakers include:
- Dr Ali Ahmed Essaleh, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Planning Libya
- Nasr Amer Ibrahim, Head of Research Center, Ministry of Electricity Libya
- Abdul Rahman El-Fahd, Head of Planning, Urban Planning Authority Libya
- Taher Siala, CEO Infrastructure Investment Fund, The Libya Investment Authority
- Khaled Ben Otman, Chairman, Libya Businessman’s Council
- Mustafa Sofia, Planning Manager, Renewable Energy Authority of Libya
For more speakers and further details please see the following link on
To request an agenda or for any queries please contact:
+44 207 111 1615