San Diego, CA (PRWEB) November 05, 2012
The holiday season is fast approaching which for many Americans means that it is time to start shopping. According to the National Post, it takes consumers more than five trips to complete all of their holiday purchases. Recently, KSL.com found that many shoppers wait to shop until the holiday crux, Dec. 15 to 24, which accounts for nearly 40 percent of all holiday business. While the decision making process, large crowds and time limitations can lead to stress for many, the innovative minds at VQ ActionCare, leading developer of senior lifestyle products, have compiled this year’s must have mature adult-focused gifts to make your holiday season simple.
- The Resistance Chair® – created by VQ ActionCare, the Resistance chair is the world’s most convenient at-home fitness system. Designed to give users a full-body workout from a safe, seated position, the award-winning chair provides a low-impact approach to resistance training. Perfect for all fitness levels, including those with limited mobility, the Resistance Chair is light weight and folds easily for hassle-free storage store. MSRP: $279.65 (http://www.vqactioncare.com)
- “Cheaters” Reading Glasses – designed to help provide extra magnification up close, “cheaters” glasses, have evolved from being just an aid to a fashion accessory. Available in all shapes, sizes, colors and patterns, “cheaters” offer users the ability to see more clearly without a prescription while making a fashion statement. MSRP: $40-$60 (http://www.visacuity.com)
- Buster Brown’s Loose Top Socks – the right sock choice can make a huge difference for seniors. Buster Brown, one of the most trusted names in footwear produced and distributed by the Wearever brand, offer socks specifically made for maximum comfort. Its 100 percent cotton socks are made without seams, elastic or synthetics. The seamless design improves comfort, reduces binding and eliminates skin irritation. MSRP: $8.95-$15.99 (http://www.weareverUS.com)
- AARP Subscription – providing a definitive voice for Americans 50 and older, AARP the magazine, has the largest circulation in the world. Giving readers access to great services, benefits and discounts, a subscription to AARP helps mature adults get the best out of life. MSRP: $16 per year (http://www.aarp.org)
- Wearever® Incontinence Underwear – an alternative to adult disposable diapers, Wearever underwear offer men and women living with urinary incontinence, a condition common among seniors, a better option that looks and feels like traditional underwear. Featuring an innovative three-layer absorbent technology, this underwear is washable and reusable, a more eco-friendly and economical solution than other alternatives. MSRP: $12.99-$44.99 (http://www.weareverincontinence.com)
There are many fun and unique gifts that will show seniors their loved ones are thinking about their physical and mental health this holiday season. For more ideas and information, visit http://www.VQActionCare.com.
About VQ ActionCare:
Founded in 2004, VQ ActionCare is dedicated to helping mature adults stay active and mobile through high quality products that enable mature adults to get the physical activity they need in order to maintain strength and agility. After two years of research and development, the Resistance Chair® at-home exercise system was born, specifically designed to keep mature adults active so they can enjoy their daily activities by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance. The VQ ActionCare line of home fitness equipment includes the Resistance Chair®, exercycle bikes, shoulder stretching attachments, and instructional DVDs that allow individuals to stay in a safe, seated position for most of the exercises, and employ low-impact resistance bands that are gentle on joints. For more information, visit http://www.VQActionCare.com or call (877) 368-6800.
# # #