Scottsdale, Ariz. (PRWEB) November 06, 2012
JDA® Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: JDAS), The Supply Chain Company®, today announced that the JDA Innovation Forum: The Consumer-Connected Supply Chain, is scheduled for November 13 at the Marriot Renaissance Downtown, Chicago, Illinois. The event includes a full day of sessions - featuring JDA customers, executives, product experts and specialty partners – designed to inspire fresh ideas about the realities and opportunities in the new age of consumerism and the impact to the supply chain.
JDA Innovation Forum: The Consumer-Connected Supply Chain
Modern retailing is as much about change management as it is about product, multi-store formats and true multi-channel delivery. But the pace of change – driven by a modern consumer – presents a complexity that affects retailers and suppliers alike. The JDA Innovation Forum will explore the evolving retail model and its implications for all stakeholders in the supply chain. The future unquestionably depends on supply chain partners’ ability to deliver what consumers want at a time, place and price that suits them. To meet this challenge, retailers and their suppliers must collaborate like never before.
Compelling Session Presentations
The JDA Innovation Forum will feature JDA leaders as well as highly regarded executives from some of the world’s leading companies and industry publications. The presenters include:
- Wayne Usie, Senior Vice President, Retail, JDA Software, will present “Consumer-Connected Supply Chain,” exploring the evolving retail model and its implications for all stakeholders in the supply chain.
- David Johnston, Senior Vice President, Industry Strategy, Manufacturing and Distribution, JDA Software, will present “The Missing Link: The Connection Between Your Supply Chain and Your Customer’s Supply Chain,” providing insights into the new world of strategic collaboration based on connecting supply chains across enterprises to drive synchronized planning from consumer sales through to raw-material procurement.
- Joseph King, Senior Vice President, Cloud Services, JDA Software, will present “Achieve Long-Term Software Value with JDA Cloud Services,” discussing how companies can achieve business agility and a sustainable return on investment by using JDA Cloud Services.
- Scott Welty, Vice President, Industry Strategy, Retail, JDA Software, will present “Optimizing the customer experience in an omni-channel world,” exploring how connected consumers – armed with laptops, tablets and smart phones – are transforming the traditional retail experience based on their unprecedented access to information.
- Alfredo Alvarez, Shelving Insights Analyst, Wrigley; Chad Harding, Director of Category Management, Constellation Brands U.S.; Gordon Wade, CEO and Director of Best Practices, Category Management Association, and Danny Halim, Vice President, Industry Strategy, Manufacturing, JDA Software, will present “How to do more with less in JDA Space and Category Management,” discussing the companies’ category management journeys and how these tools can now be deployed via JDA Cloud Services, allowing resources to focus on business process and change management.
- John Marron, Senior Consultant, Retail, JDA Software, will present “The Five Keys to Unlocking Optimized and Sustainable Promotions,” discussing how while price appears to be the biggest factor in driving the success of a promotion, price alone is not a sustainable approach.
- Ben Pivar, Senior Vice President, North America Supply Chain Technologies Lead, Capgemini, and David Johnston, JDA Senior Vice President, will present “Building Your Supply Chain from the Shelf Back,” outlining the key capabilities to build a shelf-connected supply chain, as well as highlight real-world customers who have achieved this ultimate goal.
- Donald McNaughton, Principal and Board Member, Oliver Wright Americas, and Puneet Saxena, Vice President, Industry Strategy, Manufacturing, JDA Software, will present “Driving end-to-end Synchronization with Sales and Operations Planning,” providing insights into what makes S&OP successful at leading manufacturers and discussing the current state of S&OP in the industry.
- Mike Reid, Supply Chain IT Portfolio Manager, General Motors, and Puneet Saxena, Vice President, Industry Strategy, Manufacturing, JDA Software, will present “Back to Basics on Factory Optimization: Throughput, Inventory and Operating Expense,” sharing insights into how some leading global manufacturers have designed their processes and systems to take factory performance to the next level.
- Eric Johnson, International Editor, American Shipper, will present “The Complexities of Going Global,” helping shippers who are struggling to adapt and understand the complexities inherent in international transportation and providing best practices for overcoming these challenges.
- Donna Nasser, Director, Sourcing, Topco Associates, LLC, and David Johnston, Senior Vice President, Industry Strategy, Manufacturing and Distribution, JDA Software, will present “Moving from Optimized Replenishment to Profitable Supply Chain Management,” discussing how Topco has partnered with JDA on their supply chain journey to deploy new capabilities.
- Scott Byrnes, Vice President of Marketing, Amber Road; and Fab Brasca, Vice President, Industry Strategy, Transportation, JDA Software, will present “Optimize Global Logistics for Superior Financial and Operational Performance,” highlighting the types of software solutions that are required to manage global trade.
Still Time to Register
To register today and learn more about this “must-attend” event, please visit http://info.jda.com/content/2012InnovationForumChicago
Tweet this: Join the @JDASoftware Consumer-Connected #SupplyChain Innovation Forum Nov 13 in Chicago & explore new #SC realities http://jda.com/infor12
About JDA Software Group
JDA® Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: JDAS), The Supply Chain Company®, is the leading provider of innovative supply chain management, merchandising and pricing excellence solutions worldwide. JDA empowers more than 6,000 companies of all sizes to make optimal decisions that improve profitability and achieve real results in the manufacturing, wholesale distribution, transportation, retail and services industries. With an integrated solutions offering that spans the entire supply chain from materials to the consumer, JDA leverages the powerful heritage and knowledge capital of acquired market leaders including i2 Technologies®, Manugistics®, E3®, Intactix® and Arthur®. JDA’s robust services offering, including complete solution lifecycle management via JDA Cloud Services, provides customers with leading-edge industry practices and supply chain expertise, lower total cost of ownership, long-term business value, and 24/7 functional and technical support. To learn more, visit jda.com or email info(at)jda(dot)com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made in reliance upon the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are generally accompanied by words such as “can,” “will,” “ensure,” “help,” “enable” and “expect” and other words with forward-looking connotations. In this press release, such forward-looking statements include, without limitation, comments that JDA’s solutions can maximize profit margins for its customers. The occurrence of future events may involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to: (a) our solutions may not perform exactly as we anticipate; (b) there may be implementation and integration problems associated with our solutions; and (c) other risks detailed from time to time in the “Risk Factors” section of our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Additional information relating to the uncertainty affecting our business is contained in our filings with the SEC. As a result of these and other risks, actual results may differ materially from those predicted. JDA is not under any obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
14400 N. 87th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260